Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Crossdessing
Star 
Hi, I am kinda New to crossdressing but I want wanted to dress in sexy and pretty clothes most of my life. When I do wear my panties or chemise I become Nikki. My wife knows I like to wear panties and a few other items but she doesn't know how much I want to fully dress as a woman. I am scared to tell her, but I want a complete feminine make over, top to bottom. Can anyone give me some advise?
Heart Heart Heart  Nikki
Hi Nikki

Where do you live? By the way your picture is very nice! Would love to see more

Paula
(11-21-2016, 07:34 PM)paulajohnsonbuxkeye Wrote: Hi Nikki

Where do you live?  By the way your picture is very nice!  Would love to see more

Paula

Hi Paula, I live in Washington State. Thank you for the complement Heart
welcome to the forums Nikki! Enjoy your time here, make lots of friends and share your stories with us. And, if you have questions, ask! Between the bunch of us,someone will have the answer.
(11-22-2016, 07:28 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: welcome to the forums Nikki!  Enjoy your time here, make lots of friends and share your stories with us.  And, if you have questions, ask!  Between the bunch of us,someone will have the answer.

Thank you JodieLynne. I appreciate the welcome especially during this confusing time in my life
(11-20-2016, 10:31 AM)Nikki1999 Wrote: Hi, I am kinda New to crossdressing but I want wanted to dress in sexy and pretty clothes most of my life. When I do wear my panties or chemise I become Nikki. My wife knows I like to wear panties and a few other items but she doesn't know how much I want to fully dress as a woman. I am scared to tell her, but I want a complete feminine make over, top to bottom. Can anyone give me some advise?
Heart Heart Heart  Nikki

Nikki , first of all , welcome to the Forum . As far as telling your wife , you might want to approach it as a " Hypothetical " ex .              " Honey , what would you think if ........ ? " My late wife was very liberal and open-minded ; I asked her what she would think of me in a pair of panties . Her response was one of interest ( and curiosity ) and she said that she would definitely get back to me . Unfortunately , I lost her before she got back to me . Take care , Dawna.
My wife picked this one out after I told her I wanted to wear women's panties and lingerie. She didnt want to see me in anything red or pink, she says it is too feminizing , She doesnt know I have pink panties that I wear, I like pink, it makes me feel good.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're a lucky girl that your wife goes along with you, and those look delicious on you!