Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Store
Last night after much trepidation I made it into a sex store in 'Hollywood'. I thought I might feel awkward or bashful as I was looking for an ass filler, but I was pleasantly surprised @ how comfortable I felt and the ease with which I found a starters kit.
(11-11-2016, 02:47 PM)manomanbaby Wrote: Last night after much trepidation I made it into a sex store in 'Hollywood'. I thought I might feel awkward or bashful as I was looking for an ass filler, but I was pleasantly surprised @ how comfortable I felt and the ease with which I found a starters kit.

Nothing better than a good ass filler.
Shit, I go all the time now to the local sex store in my mini skirt, hi heels, make up, silky g-string panties, jewerly, wig, etc. It is soooo much fun walking around looking at the expression on the guys in the store. I love going to the video section where a guy is shopping and I go just past him and act as if I am looking at a video on the bottom shelf and as I bend over my whole ass shines when the mini skirt climbs up as I bend over. I sure get a lot of double takes and I do have a nice ass to look at if I have to say so myself.

Lorren,
Lorren