Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Training
Hey everyone, I started training last night in the shower. I bought a smaller & larger butt plug along with lube that I haven't had to use as the smaller plug slipped right in! I'm excited as this is the first time I've had my hole filled! I'm anticipating more fun as I progress.
(11-11-2016, 02:40 PM)manomanbaby Wrote: Hey everyone, I started training last night in the shower. I bought a smaller & larger butt plug along with lube that I haven't had to use as the smaller plug slipped right in! I'm excited as this is the first time I've had my hole filled! I'm anticipating more fun as I progress.
Hi Man oh Man Baby,
You will be pleased with all the pleasure you will get. I started about 10 years ago. It is amazing how far I have come. It isn't a daily thing, but a little every week or longer now I stay at it just to keep it opened up. When I started a 1 1/2" dia. wouldn't hardly go in. After about 6 months I had already moved up to about 2 1/4" x 5" deep with no problem. A couple years later I had mastered 2 5/8" x 6" deep. At about the 4th year I have now easily mastered 3" dia. 9" deep. I can take a 2 1/2" x 7" with no warm up at all now and just lube and sniff a little RUSH, and wala, it just slides in with absolutely no pain and just pure pleasure. My favorite toy is a very realistic very soft 2 1/2" x 9" Long Black Dildo. I put it on a hard chair with a suction cup and lube it up and ride the shit out of it. The best part is having a partner to do it for you. What I really enjoy is having someone do the work on me from behind as I am on my knees and I put a shot glass in front of my cock and as it hits my prostate it starts precumming all in the shot glass and after about 1/2 hr. I get a total magical prostate orgasm that lasts about 30 seconds and it litterly 1/2 fills the shot glass. The best part about this is you don't loose your horneyness and you want to be fucked even more. I then take the shot glass and take the whole thing in my mouth and swirl it around and it taste sooooooo damn good too as my partner keeps ramming me until the BIGGGGG O CUMS massively... I will tell you, this is the best orgasm a guy can ever have. I only wish I had know about it years ago.. Damn I missed many years of pure pleasure. Send me a private note and we can talk more about it if you like.

Lorren   Heart Heart Heart  I put a little pic if you think you would like to be on the pushing end of this ass. WINK

(11-11-2016, 05:31 PM)lorren Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 02:40 PM)manomanbaby Wrote: Hey everyone, I started training last night in the shower. I bought a smaller & larger butt plug along with lube that I haven't had to use as the smaller plug slipped right in! I'm excited as this is the first time I've had my hole filled! I'm anticipating more fun as I progress.
Hi Man oh Man Baby,
You will be pleased with all the pleasure you will get. I started about 10 years ago. It is amazing how far I have come. It isn't a daily thing, but a little every week or longer now I stay at it just to keep it opened up. When I started a 1 1/2" dia. wouldn't hardly go in. After about 6 months I had already moved up to about 2 1/4" x 5" deep with no problem. A couple years later I had mastered 2 5/8" x 6" deep. At about the 4th year I have now easily mastered 3" dia. 9" deep. I can take a 2 1/2" x 7" with no warm up at all now and just lube and sniff a little RUSH, and wala, it just slides in with absolutely no pain and just pure pleasure. My favorite toy is a very realistic very soft 2 1/2" x 9" Long Black Dildo. I put it on a hard chair with a suction cup and lube it up and ride the shit out of it. The best part is having a partner to do it for you. What I really enjoy is having someone do the work on me from behind as I am on my knees and I put a shot glass in front of my cock and as it hits my prostate it starts precumming all in the shot glass and after about 1/2 hr. I get a total magical prostate orgasm that lasts about 30 seconds and it litterly 1/2 fills the shot glass. The best part about this is you don't loose your horneyness and you want to be fucked even more. I then take the shot glass and take the whole thing in my mouth and swirl it around and it taste sooooooo damn good too as my partner keeps ramming me until the BIGGGGG O CUMS massively... I will tell you, this is the best orgasm a guy can ever have. I only wish I had know about it years ago.. Damn I missed many years of pure pleasure. Send me a private note and we can talk more about it if you like.

Lorren   Heart Heart Heart  I put a little pic if you think you would like to be on the pushing end of this ass. WINK
Lorren
[quote pid='3156' dateline='1478903469']
Manomanbaby,

I tried to reply to your private messages buy it says you have your private messages blocked so I can't send. Fix it and send me another message.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart

[/quote]
Lorren