Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone, My name is penny
Just a short hello, I'm a crossdresser, been doing this for years, on and off.  Love this site, very informational and it seems like it is user friendly.  I;m kinda shy, but would like to meet others with the same interests who are also interested inthis lifestyle.  I do venture out dressed and I absolutely love it. Would be fun to go out with another gurl dressed and do gurl things together. How about it? Well got to go, Iam venturing out today with my glued on breast forms today (under my man clothes).  What an erotic feeling and expierance!
welcome to the forum Penny, glad to have you here! Do tell us more about your adventures. Smile
(11-12-2016, 01:15 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: welcome to the forum Penny, glad to have you here!  Do tell us more about your adventures.  Smile

Gosh and thanks for the welcome. I do have a few adventures that I can say I will share in the not too distant future. I am going to say that I am a part time CD, and defiantly enjoy it. I have ventured out to the mall, and Walmart, just sorta blending in. Very erotic and sensual indeed. Lots of fun, but I am sure it would be terrific with another gurl. But I do feel that I have this inner drive that keeps getting ahold of me to dress and I find myself giving in. Even if it is in the confines of my home, I just enjoy this feminine side of me.
(11-12-2016, 10:32 PM)Pennycdtv1 Wrote: [quote pid='3160' dateline='1478931301']
Penny,

Welcome to the forum. I too am like you and there is nothing better than dressing up all sexy and going out. I only have gone to Janet's and to the adult sex toy / video store over in Taylor MI.... I just love going in there dressed in the outfit in the picture below.  Would love to dress up with you and hang out.

Lorren   Heart Heart Heart

[/quote]
Lorren
(11-11-2016, 08:54 AM)Pennycdtv1 Wrote: Just a short hello, I'm a crossdresser, been doing this for years, on and off.  Love this site, very informational and it seems like it is user friendly.  I;m kinda shy, but would like to meet others with the same interests who are also interested inthis lifestyle.  I do venture out dressed and I absolutely love it. Would be fun to go out with another gurl dressed and do gurl things together. How about it? Well got to go, Iam venturing out today with my glued on breast forms today (under my man clothes).  What an erotic feeling and expierance!

Hi Penny, I'm a new comer also. You are braver than I, but at will all come in time.