Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New at this
Hello everyone , I'm Dawna . I am 61 years old and have always envied women their clothes ; " flirty " skirts , sexy dresses , nylons , and especially stiletto-heeled boots . Before I lost my wife Lynn in September 2013 , I casually asked her how she would react to seeing me in a pair of panties ; she said that she would seriously think about it and get back to me . Unfortunately , she passed away before we could " explore " . One year ago , I started building my wardrobe for " Dawna " I have three pairs of  4-inch stiletto - heeled boots and a pair of " Hooker Boots " with 5-inch stiletto heels . I am trying to build my wardrobe around leather , latex , satin , spandex , vinyl , and wet-look . I am hoping to do a cruise next year that is themed toward the LGBT and crossdresser communities .
(10-20-2016, 10:44 AM)Dawna Wrote: Hello everyone , I'm Dawna . I am 61 years old and have always envied women their clothes ; " flirty " skirts , sexy dresses , nylons , and especially stiletto-heeled boots . Before I lost my wife Lynn in September 2013 , I casually asked her how she would react to seeing me in a pair of panties ; she said that she would seriously think about it and get back to me . Unfortunately , she passed away before we could " explore " . One year ago , I started building my wardrobe for " Dawna " I have three pairs of  4-inch stiletto - heeled boots and a pair of " Hooker Boots " with 5-inch stiletto heels . I am trying to build my wardrobe around leather , latex , satin , spandex , vinyl , and wet-look . I am hoping to do a cruise next year that is themed toward the LGBT and crossdresser communities .

Welcome Dawna,
You will be among good girl friends here and you can express your deepest fantasies. Show us a picture too. We love seeing our girls.
Lorren  Heart Heart Heart
Lorren
Welcome Dawna, I'm sure that you will find many new friends & some great advice here!
Hey I figured since I'm really new to actually coming out that I figured I'd throw a few pics of myself up here (granted I have no make up on but hey it's a start) besides the select few friends I showed. I also think it's great that this forum is up so that everyone can get a chance to show who they are or who they wish to be.

A few more

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the forum. You look great.
Welcome Dawna! This is a great place to find like-hearted individuals and learn techniques and explore. Good to see more ladies coming in here.

(btw Harley nice pics, you look great!)
~Kelly
Thank you girls and it's a real pleasure to be here ? I have to ask though I'm trying to decide between the gel series breastforms and the squishy series, which would be the better buy?
(10-23-2016, 07:47 PM)Harley29 Wrote: Thank you girls and it's a real pleasure to be here ?  I have to ask though I'm trying to decide between the gel series breastforms and the squishy series, which would be the better buy?

You look great! I have the same question. I'm sure someone at JC can help answer that question. What are you using in your photos?
Hi gurlz! My name is Joanne, I have been a closeted CD'er  for as long as I can remember. I'm 64 and plan on going out for the first time in December.  Went shopping at JC's yesterday, ROXY went over the top in helping me pick the right basic equipment needed. Was the best experience I have ever had!  I'm married (44 years) my wife understands and is accepting, but  will not participate at all. I am sooo lucky!
(10-20-2016, 07:24 PM)Harley29 Wrote: Very  very beautiful... Wish you were my neighbor and we could go play dress up together.

Lorren,
Lorren