Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I am Teri
I am from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, mature cross dresser (age 62) and have been dressing for over 40 years off and on...Am always more comfortable when dressed in ladies clothing, and due to my situation can not dress 24/7, but some day hoping I can do so...I know you are going to ask what my situation is, so, I am married and my wife has never known anything about my dressing up...At times it is difficult, but have always managed to live with it...Have lots of clothes and always wanting more, but have to keep them hidden and do this very well...Most definitely will be buying from "janets closet"...Hope to meet lots of people and wish everyone nothing but the best...

Hugs Teri
Hello, Teri! Thank you for choosing Janet's Closet to help fulfill some of your clothing needs. We hope to grow our forums as a sort of community for people of all types! Feel free to express yourself any time.

PS - Sorry for the delay in your immediate post going up ... this forum was spammed a lot (we get a lot of traffic and people try to monopolize on that and they ruin the board with advert posts) so, it was set to not let anyone post who hadn't replied several times to other posts. NOW - we let everyone's first posts go through and you don't even need to click the link in the activation email. We hope that you check out our whole site - there are SO many instructional videos, testimonials, informative blogs, interesting people, and an INSANE amount of products!

Thank You -

Janet's Closet