Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there I am new to the forum.
Smile 
Hi there all. I am a beginner in the cd lifestyle. I am learning as much as I can by fashion magazines . I also learned a few things by just good Ole trail and error. I am shoppingfor a complete outfit to wear at the club. I am open to any suggestions. I am 5'7 and a little over 200 lbs. will be my first time out in public places while dressed. So it is a special occasion in my journey of my transformation.
[quote pid='2983' dateline='1476536832']
Welcome Kerry,

Just be yourself. I too wish I could be more my self, but,,,,,, I am married and that really puts a crimp in my style.... Here are a few photos of me on how I like to dress... Hope you like.

LorrenĀ  Heart Heart Heart

[/quote]
Lorren
Hi Kerry,
If you are in the Detroit area I would recommend a visit to Janet's. They have a large selection of clothes which you can try on. Less stressful than trying to "guess" the right size at regular stores, plus no nervous embarrassment moments at checkout at Janet's.

I have purchased clothes at regular stores before and I always purchase a birthday or anniversary card as well. To make sure the clerk thinks this is not for me.
Always ask for a gift receipt.