Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone,
Hi girls I'm Vickie. I have been dressing on and off since I was about 14. I'm now in my 50''. I really want to take it to the next level. So I look forward to some great girl talk with you all.
Luv to all,
Vickie
Hello Vickie! Welcome to Janet's Closet's Forum! We hope that you find like-minded people to interact with, learn from, share with and that we, too can help you with anything you may need!

PS - Sorry for the delay in your immediate post going up ... this forum was spammed a lot (we get a lot of traffic and people try to monopolize on that and they ruin the board with advert posts) so, it was set to not let anyone post who hadn't replied several times to other posts. NOW - we let everyone's first posts go through and you don't even need to click the link in the activation email. We hope that you check out our whole site - there are SO many instructional videos, testimonials, informative blogs, interesting people, and an INSANE amount of products!

Thank You -

Janet's Closet
Hi Vickey,
I'm kandybarr, and this is my first reply in this forum. I haven't even written my
Introduction yet. I was just browsing some of the introductions and read yours
and decided to write back as we have
things in common. I've been crossdressing
since my early 20s, I am now in my early 60s, yeah
Girls, you never get to old to feel sexy!!! I've
Been out a few times, mostly in my 30s, but now mostly stay home.
I just recently found Janets Closet, and I'm
So excited with this site, know what I mean?
I ordered my silicon breast forms this week and can't
wait till they come.
Well. Just wanted to let you know there are others
out here who have been enjoying our feminine sides for a
few years and pretty much am dressed full time these
days, I really am loving it!!! Write anytime
and enjoy.
Kandy Barr