Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makeover
Has anyone ever done a makeover at the store I'm really thinking about having one done and how long does it take.
I'm thinking a full make off I'm going to start dressing again I stop doing it for awhile and I really want to have a full makeover and buy couple outfits. When I move back to my home town I stop dressing and I really miss it.  I'm from a really small town in Ohio.
Is there any other girls on here from Ohio
I second that! I was very pleased with my makeover, this is a wonderful thing JC offers. Welcome to this forum too!
~Kelly
Welcome Jill! I'm sure you'll like it here. I used to live in the little town of Celina. I was there for a couple of years. Look around and enjoy the forum. The girl of your dreams just might be you.
~Jackie~
(09-15-2016, 10:25 PM)Jackieve57 Wrote: Welcome Jill! I'm sure you'll like it here. I used to live in the little town of Celina. I was there for a couple of years. Look around and enjoy the forum. The girl of your dreams just might be you.

I only live 15 minutes from celina
Omg! I'm sorry I'm so late in replying to you! What a small world. I remember all the towns that were practically a stones throw away from there. If you'd like just send me a private message. I'd love to hear what the latest news is from that part of the world. Click my pic and talk to me. My 'bio' says it all!
~Jackie~
(09-15-2016, 05:43 PM)Jill Wrote: Is there any other girls on here from Ohio

Hey Jill,

I am in a suburb of Columbus. I have had maybe 6-7 makeovers at JC's. I have recently found a trans friendly salon local and Lolita will do a fabulous makeover.

Hugs,
Nicole   Heart
I had a makeover at Janet's last September and it was the best day of my life. It took about an hour and the artist did a great job. I hope to have another makeover in October and spend the day as Gina. I am also from Ohio, east suburb of Cleveland. Welcome and enjoy the forum.
Gina Smile
im from NW Ohio