Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kellys FIRST Transformation/Trip out Story!
WOW! Ok so where to even begin... This post will share my story/experience of my first time ever exposing Kelly to the world.
This story is what happened minus any details that may include personal or inappropriate info.
So here it goes,

What I guess started this whole event in motion was my first trip down to Janet's closet a few months back. After coming across the stores website online I just had to check it out since i lived only 30 mins away! I couldn't believe a store like this existed, and when I was in there for my first trip the way I was treated was amazing. I was just another customer to them, I had questions they had answers, I was helped quickly and with nothing but kindness. The perfect shopping experience in my book. Once I was checking out with my stuff Roxy mentioned about the forum and the transformation service they also offer. And told her in time that I would eventually be ready to come in for a transformation but am not ready just yet. But I did look into the forum later that week and ended up joining.

Now here's where my dilemma is, I have for a while now wanted to go out into the world as Kelly. However being in the closet makes this difficult (no shit right?) So I had come to the realization that even though I want to go out I have the usual fears of "oh what will people say or think" and what have you. The same fears we all
have I'm sure if were planning on going out into the world, at least for the first time. But after joining the forum I decided to reach out and try and find a friend that would assist me in overcoming this fear of that the normals think. By hopefully having someone to go with me for my first time out.

So after searching through the posts I happened to come across the absolutely wonderful Princess Tiffany's story of her first trip out, and I wanted my experience to be at least similar in the sense that it was a positive one. So I decided what the heck and sent her a message introducing myself and stating that I was just looking to chat. After
LOTS of messages and we even met up (in male mode at a public location) to just chitchat and ended up having a 3 hour conversation! We both had come to see that we were pretty like minded, so we began discussing plans to go out for a night of fun.

Now taking the required steps to not have to be to work the next morning and to make sure you wont have anyone looking for you during an outing like this when your still in the closet is quite challenging as I'm sure most of us know all to well. So try scheduling that x2, yeah it takes some time and has a unique set of challenges that need to be handled properly. So once Tiffany and I had a date that would work for us both it was time to make the appointments at Janet's for a transformation. The plan was set, we would go to Janet's on the 8/6/16 and both of us would get a transformation and from there we would head to AA (Adam's Apple Bar) for a little while
until Gigi's opened at 8pm and then we would head over there for the remainder of the evening.

In the week or so before Kelly's big day I cant even begin to explain how nervous I was about seeing someone I know or not being happy with how I looked or if I was going to get a negative response from anyone...At this point I look back and chuckle at myself for being such a scardy cat and not putting my big girl panties on and owning it earlier.

Then Saturday finally came and that morning I was just like fuck it, its time for Kelly to get out of the house for once! I arrived at 2pm almost an hour before me scheduled appt. at 3pm and Tiffany had just arrived there as well and her appt. was at 4pm. So I had some time before we got started to chat with Roxy about what I wanted done and I even ended up at the last minute picking up a pair of breast forms. And let me say from experience, they are WAY better
than using socks or w/e else for padding. Its just quick easy and realistic as hell! So it was time to get changed and the outfit I chose was the cutest black with white border along the bottom dress that I got from target with a pair of heels from Janet's. And used jewelry that I had already.

After changing it was time for makeup! OOOHHH I was soo excited to see what Roxy could do since I don't know how to do my own makeup I've never actually "seen" Kelly if you get what I'm saying. And when she asked me if I had any certain look in mind or anything and I told her straight up, NOPE! I know VERY little about makeup, this is your job and you deal with it every day so I'm not going to tell you how to do your job when I have no idea what I'm talking about.
And that was it. The makeup started going on and I made a point to NOT ONCE look in the mirror while she was applying it, I wanted the full shock value of the last time I looked in the mirror there was a man there and then now its completely different. And once she was done I went over to the full size mirror to see the entire outfit and makeup and jewelry come together at once and I was speechless...literally.. I stood there in the mirror in just awe at what
I saw and from that point on I had a smile on my face for the rest of the night.

Now that I was done it was Tiffany's turn for makeup and once I saw the dress she had OMG I thought she was going to get all the attention tonight because she was lookin hot for sure and I went with just a dressed up casual look trying NOT to draw any attention...oh how I was wrong about that one.

Now here I am at Janet's fully dressed with makeup on and at this point have still not once set foot outside dressed AT ALL. and I was craving a cigarette after over an hour of makeup and getting ready. For some reason as soon as I saw the completed look in the mirror ALL of my fear that I had about going out was immediately washed away and replaced with this sense of empowerment I guess is how I could describe it as I just didn't care, I am who I am and there
isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it. So I strutted my stuff right out that door without missing a beat and had my smoke in broad daylight with traffic passing by and people going in the drive through next door. The world didn't
stop, I didn't even notice anyone give an unusual look, NOTHING BAD HAPPENED it was like no one cared i couldn't believe it. (yes I know there are lots of areas where if you walk out dressed in broad daylight bad things can happen)

So we went back inside and while I waited for Tiff to get her makeup done I browsed around the store for a bit and had another smoke outside. Again uneventful. Once her makeup was done we shared a photoshoot at the store (I attached
some of the pictures) and then it was time to head out to AA's.

Now this was going to be my first time driving while dressed however I do have 5% tint on my windows which is only 1 step lighter than limo tints so you really cannot see anything when your looking into my truck so I didn't have any trouble with the construction and traffic ridden drive over to AA's. Got to love Michigan seasons.. winter and construction. Once we arrived at AA's it was pretty slow since it was early still but i was instantly greeted with nothing but kindness by everyone there, the whole atmosphere of the place was amazing it was just friendly and nice and completely accepting of ANYONE! We stayed there for only a little while but I got to meet the owner and she was just wonderful to talk to. Everyone there was super nice.

So after a short stay we leave AA and head down the street to Gigi's, its only a few blocks down. And that's when the night really got started...

After parking and stepping inside to pay for parking/wristbands for the downstairs show we went back outside to have a smoke and I was immediately approached by fellow cd's and they were just amazed with how I looked and it only being my first time out. I was quite shocked to be receiving such attention as I was NOT seeking it or expecting it in any way from any one. I just wanted to go out and have a good time. But all night I was showered with compliments
and let me tell you girls i just wish EVERYONE could have such a positive experience because it really was just the greatest feeling in the world. Now I don't drink very much or very often so I did not plan on drinking tonight, HOWEVER I still very much enjoy hanging out with friends even if its at a bar I just probably wont be drinking. So I have absolutely no input on their drink selection/quality.

So we went inside and sat down for a bit to chat and people watch as more people slowly trickled in. Once it was about 10pm we went downstairs to watch the live show which was AWESOME!!! I recommend checking it out for sure if your going to be at Gigi's. Once the show was over we went back outside/upstairs to smoke and chat with some of the other girls there. I will say I was surprised at how many other cd's or trans girls (I didn't ask everyone's exact situation) were there though, it was nice to see that we were not the only two there.

After catching the second show and hanging out some more it was time for Tiffany to call it a night and get some rest as it was getting past midnight already. But the night was going so well I just didn't want it to end. In fact ..I didn't let it lol I decided to stay even later and went right back in to catch the last show of the evening! Which... while I was waiting for it to begin I had something happen to me that was very unexpected. I was approached by a man outside while I was smoking and he was quite taken with me and was VERY interested in "partying" tonight... now I am well aware of what "partying" means in that context and that is NOT what I was looking for tonight. So I very kindly declined and he was very respectful about it and then asked if he could at least have my #, which I also kindly declined as I just was not interested. At this time he realized that it was a lost cause and after our brief conversation
ended I did see him around but he did not approach me again, the message was received loud and clear.

After the final show downstairs it was very late and I was getting tired and my feet were done! I don't know how girls do it all the time, heels are killer on the feet! And a very uneven and rocky parking lot...great for practicing your balance that's for sure. BUT its now going on 2:30am at this point. And I'm just exhausted and overwhelmed with feelings from that night I just had and its time now to begin the return back to drab... When it was time for the makeup and outfit and everything to come off I don't know how to explain it but I was not sad I felt fulfilled and exited about the road that lies ahead and this is only the first mile on that road. It left me with a feeling of excitement to know that I'll be back again and I cant wait to see what's on the next leg of this amazing journey.

So if that wasn't clear enough that is me saying that YES, I will, without question be going out again. Hopefully soon but it is unlikely as a VERY busy schedule and trying to make sure this stays a secret complicates things. But have no fear Kelly will be back out again for sure!

Wow that turned out to be longer than I expected but there it is, in a nutshell my first trip out. Some details were left out for various reasons I don't need to or have to explain why but you can get a pretty good idea about what happened from the events that i have shared. I want to thank anyone that read through the whole post even with the spelling/grammar errors, I'm clearly not a writer by any means. I simply wanted to share my story in hopes that it may
help others like reading Tiff's post helped me gain the confidence to take action and get out there.

ATTENTION!! I do want to make it VERY clear that this experience is unique in a sense that it was MINE. Not everyone will have such a positive experience their first time out and this is very unfortunate but is a fact regardless. I will say the reason I had such a good experience was because when I first started planning this event alone it was probably over 2 months ago. And as plans came together being OCD really helps sometimes. IE: its a good idea to bring a spare pair of male clothes in case something goes wrong... I brought 2 full changes of clothes W/towels secured in separate waterproof bags. Also a good idea to bring snacks.. I brought a cooler with water, pop, snacks, hell I even had a sandwich and chips in there if I was really hungry. Also ALWAYS bring backup undergarments just in case of any issues with the boys trying to get loose if you catch my drift (i didn't have any issues but peace of mind is nice). The list i had made was LONG basically a 8.5x11 page full, just everything listed out and X'd off as I had it ready to go to make sure nothing was left behind. I did NOT want to get caught with my panties down on my first time out,
not gonna happen.

So I can only hope that your first trip out will be as positive as mine but understand that everyone's situation is different.

I have Included some pictures that were taken that day/night. Photos at Janet's were taken by Roxy and Dani, Photos at AA or Gigi's were taken by Tiffany. The first one is my favorite out of the whole evening, it just looks so natural and in the moment. I will not be making any videos like Tiffany does in her posts, I just don't have the time/experience/software to make them and it just doesn't interest me to create them. So pics only for my thread.

Please feel free to PM me about anything, I joined the forum to get in touch with other like minded individuals and chat and hopefully meet up and go out, like this event here. So I may not respond immediately but I will get back to you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@Kellyxox:
It was a pleasure Kel! I look forward to another outing with you again in due time. It's good to know you had a great time and that's what it's all about!

-Princess Tiffany Heart

(08-18-2016, 05:08 PM)Princess Tiffany Wrote: @Kellyxox:
It was a pleasure Kel! I look forward to another outing with you again in due time. It's good to know you had a great time and that's what it's all about!

-Princess Tiffany Heart

Both of you girls look great! Party ON  Exclamation  Heart 

Nicole  Heart
Aww I love it. Did you do your nails yourself? There cute
Hey there prettypaigemarie,
No I did not do my nails myself and I regret doing them beforehand. I waited till I got to Janet's and used their fake nail kit and Roxy painted the two tone black/white after the makeup application. This process just takes to much time and I DO NOT blame Roxy for this I blame myself.

Next time I will be taking a page from Tiffany's book and buying fake nails prior to the outing and painting them at home whatever color or design I want. Then after makeup application I will only need to glue on my already painted nails.
Your pictures look great!! I wish I was able to shop and dress with someone. I'm sure it's much better than shopping alone.