Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last night with Ashlynn.

Ok so here is my story from last night. Last night after reading all your posts I talked to my wife and we settled on Ashlynn as a nice name. I then got all dressed up and pretty. I learned a lot about make-up bit I have not put on my own yet. That is something I will do this weekend when I have more time to practice. We spoke of taking a picture for you ladies but, I guess I’m still not comfortable enough yet. I then went through some walking classes and sitting posture. I still have trouble reflecting feminine traits. So when I walk my hips sway but do not hit the sides of my dress lack of body shapers I suppose. And then we got a little frisky but I had to go to the Ladies room and ripped off some tape and OW. Needless to say If that was Ashlynn’s first outing then she is still a Virgin. LOL So if anyone can offer me any advise I would appreciate it.
Heart Ashlynn Heart
I just think it's golden that your wife is coming with you on this journey. (and guiding you!)
~Kelly
Ditto what Kelly said. It is a rare woman who accepts this part of our lives.

Many marriages fail, because of a lack of understanding and acceptance

Oh, and sorry to hear you had an unfortunate untucking experience.

What kind of tape did you use, and did you shave the area beforehand? That can make a BIG difference
Oh my Ashlynn I will say that's amazing that your wife is helping you with your journey! Also very unfortunate about your tucking issue... ill keep it pg in the forums but if you would like you can PM me if u want and I cant show you some sources that helped me learn how to tuck with ease if your interested. (just make sure you have pm turned ON in your profile settings otherwise no one can respond to you)
I am always shaved girl and, i used painters tape LOL. My wife immedatly went out an bought me sports tape and medical paper tape to try next. I pm'd Kellyxox for more info. Ijust don't want to go through that again. I also changed my account for less confusion and picked a last name to boot.
Heart Ashlynn Rose  Heart
Kelly my wife really loved your comment I showed it to her. We didn't do too much tonight I'm still healing from last nights catastrophe. So after work we went out to the local stores and got some nails, brushes, eyelashes, and etc. Looked at shoes but, none fit me. They only went up to size 11 in women's and I'm a 15 Sad Picked up the kids went to the school's open house. Came home , shaved, made sure the kid's showered (first day of school tomorrow). Put the to bed Got a nail fileing lesson. Scheduled some time with one of my eldests best friend for further make-up lessons. Worked on cuticles. I guess I am in a closet for now but, I won't be able to keep it quiet from friends and family for long cause I am a very open person. LOL I am trying but I'vs only gotten dressed up twice and I told another person today... Thinking of telling a couple of others but, ladies I got to get good at this before I go strutting my stuff. LOL That's why I have had all the lessons in such a rush. I guessed I rambled again.
Heart Ashlynn Rose  Heart