Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why?
Question 
Why in the world would anyone take the time to register just to spam the forum discussions? Must be some really bored losers...
~Jackie~
Girl I know. I don't post as much as I would like because I don't know whose trolling
I think that the admin here once said that these are robo posts and rather difficult to prevent.

Hugs,
Nicole
Nice to know the dirty work of spamming can now be taken over by robots. Spammers can now keep their hands smooth and young-looking.
~Kelly
Hi Kelly,

Yup agreed... not sure what they get by do this... and most are not even in a language that I speak! lol They must just like flooding forums and other similar sites with their crap.

Hugs,
Nicole
Maybe these robots are just sending probes in the form of post, to see how busy sites are. The ones that get a lot of clicks become targets of more focuses spamming. Or not...I am just trying to make sense of the senseless.
~Kelly
Kelly,

My guess is that you are probably on the right track to these spammers. I don't think that there is back and forth of any kind of useful info for them to get... but who knows, maybe I am be naive. Hope not LOL

Nicole
SPAMâ„¢ Delicious hot or cold. It doesn't go well with forums though. Lol. Love ya girls! I'm pleased with your speculations.
~Jackie~
Another speculation then!

(love to keep Jackie pleased lol)

I have heard that spyware and malware can be embedded in images, and an image can be as simple as a blank space no one will notice. So can even just viewing a spammer's post expose us to hacking?

I appreciate the spammers who make it easy to spot themselves, with names like MANUUDXZYXYX or what that was we've been seeing this week. From here on out I won't even click on anything that looks like it could be spam, I"ll simply ban the spammer.
~Kelly
You have and do continue to please me. Wink You're correct about the image thing and even bothering to open the spammers message exposes us to possible viruses.
~Jackie~