Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first post
(07-30-2016, 11:14 PM)Kelly Wrote: Hello everyone!

I had a big day, after months of trying to conquer my shyness and nervousness, I got in the door of Janet's and had a transformation.  Wow, the result was beyond my expectations, so I am VERY GLAD I took the plunge.  Of course I have lots of work to do before I get totally over my trepidations...but wow it's like a weight lifted off me. I wish I could recall the name of the sweet darling who worked on me, she did an AMAZING job.  Well, my foot's in the door, so to speak. I'm excited to learn more about the community and life.

Brief bio:  Mid 50s, slow to discern my inner truth, simmering for years with gradual realization of who I might actually be (hindsight recollections from way back in my youth prove that this has always been inside me)...now finally ready to DO SOMETHING about it.  Seems there ought to be more to say, but I am ready to just post this as it is and move on to the other forum areas.

~Kelly

Kelly,
            Congratulations on taking the first step. Janet's does wonderful work. I had my first transformation there a year ago. It was a wonderful feeling to walk out of Janet's As Gina. I also have had feelings and desires to be Gina for most of my life.
Gina Smile
I'd love to meet your 'secret friend'. Her name doesn't happen to start with a 'J' does it? Lol.
~Jackie~
Jackie, you're good! Might have to start calling you The Amazing Jackie. ;-)
~Kelly
Why thank you Kelly dear. That's quite a title. Lol. It was my pleasure to help you out. Y'all come back now. Ya hear?
~Jackie~
Me too Colleen. Kelly is wonderful and has become a dear friend who to me is the real 'Godsend'.
~Jackie~
Aww Jackie that's wonderful to hear! *kisses*

I am finally done making a new avatar, my "tough Kelly" look. (I applied a bit of a warp edit which maybe was just a bit too much editing)
~Kelly
Dang! Yes! I should get a job at Janet's. Lol.
~Jackie~