Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformation
Can I even find my receipt?

(I'm not asking the forum...yet somehow the forum is reading it)

It is possible I had Dani as well, I think I recall seeing colors...although I am known to see colors in all sorts of situations whether it is appropriate or not.

I think I need to stop and go look for my receipt!
~Kelly
It's in your purse, under the lip gloss! next to the pack of kleenex.
hi Ladies,  I looked around and found a professional makeup artest.  she charged me 125.  I just wish i would have had my brest forms with me.  thats whats great about janets she has everything to transform you.  but I want to try someone different.  what do you ladies think

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OMG Jamie! You are beautiful! Money well spent
(08-15-2016, 08:25 PM)Gjamie1175 Wrote: hi Ladies,  I looked around and found a professional makeup artest.  she charged me 125.  I just wish i would have had my brest forms with me.  thats whats great about janets she has everything to transform you.  but I want to try someone different.  what do you ladies think

Jamie,

Wow, you are a lovely girl  Heart 

Nicole

(08-15-2016, 08:25 PM)jamie1175 Wrote: hi Ladies,  I looked around and found a professional makeup artest.  she charged me 125.  I just wish i would have had my brest forms with me.  thats whats great about janets she has everything to transform you.  but I want to try someone different.  what do you ladies think

Well my bitter sweat moment has occurred. I found Lolita, Beauty Image 360, right here in Columbus not more than 15 minutes from my house. She is trans friendly and comes highly regarded. I spoke with her and she is quite affordable. I have an appointment set with her for my next outting.
Can someone please elaborate Transformation to me. I know what the word means, but what do you mean when you say you are going to janet's for transformation or to so and so's for transformation??
(08-22-2016, 12:22 AM)Tawny Wrote: Can someone please elaborate Transformation to me. I know what the word means, but what do you mean when you say you are going to janet's for transformation or to so and so's for transformation??

Many of us are not very makeup savey and a transformation is making us up to look feminine. You look as though you have that nicely under control, by the way, as you have a lovely avatar. Makeup looks great and you are well posed.

Hugs,
Nicole
My wife does my make up and think she does a great job. We still are trying to fine tune some of the details. We have talked about going to Janet's and having them show her some of the tricks of the trade.

Erica