Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and still in the closet
Hey gang, I'm just getting brave enough to talk/text.  I'm married and very closeted.  She just wouldn't understand.  I love "dressing up" but only alone.  Wish I could find some older , I'm 60, to visit with and dress up with....it's not all about sex....to me it's about feeling sexy and feminine.
(07-21-2016, 04:50 PM)Barbra77510 Wrote: Hey gang, I'm just getting brave enough to talk/text.  I'm married and very closeted.  She just wouldn't understand.  I love "dressing up" but only alone.  Wish I could find some older , I'm 60, to visit with and dress up with....it's not all about sex....to me it's about feeling sexy and feminine.

We are about the same age. If your in Michigan, I would love to dress up with you. I am also married and closeted. I do  venture out to Janet's and a adult book / store dressed up in my sexy school girl outfit.
Lorren
(07-21-2016, 10:40 PM)lorren Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 04:50 PM)Barbra77510 Wrote: Hey gang, I'm just getting brave enough to talk/text.  I'm married and very closeted.  She just wouldn't understand.  I love "dressing up" but only alone.  Wish I could find some older , I'm 60, to visit with and dress up with....it's not all about sex....to me it's about feeling sexy and feminine.

We are about the same age. If your in Michigan, I would love to dress up with you. I am also married and closeted. I do  venture out to Janet's and a adult book / store dressed up in my sexy school girl outfit.
Hi lorren , I live in coastal Texas.  I wish I lived near Janet's as I would be able to start a secret wardrobe.  As of now, all I have are a few times with panties and hose.  My wife' is larger so really nothing of hers I can start playing in.   Like I said, I'm just getting started and it's so hard to do in a tiny closet.

Hi lorren , I live in coastal Texas.  I wish I lived near Janet's as I would be able to start a secret wardrobe.  As of now, all I have are a few times with panties and hose.  My wife' is larger so really nothing of hers I can start playing in.   Like I said, I'm just getting started and it's so hard to do in a tiny closet.

(07-21-2016, 08:28 PM)Colleen Wrote: Welcome to the forum Barbra!  Smile

The brief story that you have shared is not uncommon and you are among like-minded 'girls' here who have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to living their chosen alternative lifestyle at whatever level that may be.  Wink

No question or topic is too silly, so be brave enough to post and / or send specific forum members that you may feel comfortable about communicating with given what you may have seen in some of their postings an email or PM with your queries.  Exclamation

I hope the forum can help and support you to discover the 'fem' side of Barbra and who she is or wants to be!  Heart  Shy  Heart

Good luck with everything!  Cool

H & K
Colleen
xxx
Hello Colleen, I'm gong to try and get somewhat of a feminine side picture added on here.  That would be a huge step for me.
Hello Barbra, and welcome to the forum! This is a great place to talk with other like minded people about dressing. Even though everyone is different we all are here to support each other on this amazing journey of discovery. And like colleen said feel free to send a message if you want to chat sometime, I've found this to be a very friendly and supportive group Smile
Just make sure you have private messages turned on or you won't be able to get a reply!

-Kelly
Welcome Barbra,

Yes! As Colleen mentions, your story is quite familiar and equally shared. I am an energetic 65yr old dame.  Cool  Wish you weren't so far away.

I am actually going to be at Janet's tomorrow. Just booked a makeup session with Roxy no more that 15 minutes ago. I am going, tomorrow in the evening, to a trans party in German Village, Columbus Ohio, tomorrow evening. I absolutely suck at makeup hence the need.  Big Grin  Loren, if you see this and want to meet tomorrow for a bit shoot me an email love. Shoot you could even be my 'date' tomorrow if you were able to.

If you read thru the older posts here you can find out quite a bit about most of us... but, if you have questions or would like to more about an experience, please PM. I LOVE to share  Rolleyes Tongue Big Grin 

Hugs,
Nicole  Heart

Loren love!

Haven't seen you here for some time... you are missed  Heart  Did you see my post to Barbra? I will be in Michigan, Janet's, tomorrow (Saturday) for makeup for an evening trans party in Columbus. If you have some time available, let me know... my time tomorrow is quite flexible so I can accommodate most anything.

Miss you  Exclamation  
Nicole  Heart
Colleen, Thanks for your comments and suggestions...all well taken. I want and need advise so thanks again.. It's going to be a slow process, you can't imagine how much fun I had today....or should I say pleasure...