Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you girls think?
I cant say anything that I haven't already said hun, each of us has to find the right path to take, what may work for one might not work for the other, It's your path to chose and walk, the answers you seek are already within yourself, all you have to do is dig them out and let them do what they need to do, I'm happily married and have just told my wife a few week's ago, well Rhonda told her, I also have known I was dif. from the age of around 8 but I also am attracted to Female's. I guess in a since I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body and I hate being a man, I hate having to, if you will, play the part of the Man, I have 7 children, none of them have any idea who I am as I have hidden for 51 years, I'm now 59 and can finally live my life for me. How you choose to come out is all up to you, like I said, there is no quick answer anyone can give you, all I can do is offer my support in any way I can and let you know that there are some very good ppl here that will offer you advice and stand behind you when and if you need it. Welcome to the forums btw and hope you find what you are looking for. Live your life for you, if you cant love yourself first then no one else can and you'll find it hard to truly love another, the feeling will be there but you'll still feel empty inside as I did for so many years, accept who you are and embrace that, build upon it and everything else will fall into place.
H&K
Rhonda
[Image: 02forum.gif]

Messages In This Thread
What do you girls think? - by Josie - 06-30-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Nicole - 06-30-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Rhonda - 06-30-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Josie - 07-06-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Nicole - 07-06-2016, 05:44 PM