Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New gurl to the site
Just wanted to say hello to all of the gurls and guys out there.  I am new to the site and I have to say that I love the website.  I am hoping to be passing through the Detroit area in the next couple of weeks and plan to make a stop at the store.  I had purged back in early January as I felt that it was probably time to walk away.  I must confess that I miss it badly and can't wait to get back into gurl mode.  I would love to connect with some gurls and guys in North Carolina and South Carolina.  Kisses---Nina
Welcome to our happy little corner of the world Nina. Hope you find what you need here as all the girls are so kind and friendly not to mention full of helpful advice if you need it., shame on you for trying to purge, You can never walk away from the power of a woman Big Grin I tried for a lot of years to suppress my Fem side but she won out in the end, now im happier than I have ever been in my life.
H&K
Rhonda
[Image: 02forum.gif]
(06-20-2016, 11:50 AM)ninatv47 Wrote: Just wanted to say hello to all of the gurls and guys out there.  I am new to the site and I have to say that I love the website.  I am hoping to be passing through the Detroit area in the next couple of weeks and plan to make a stop at the store.  I had purged back in early January as I felt that it was probably time to walk away.  I must confess that I miss it badly and can't wait to get back into gurl mode.  I would love to connect with some gurls and guys in North Carolina and South Carolina.  Kisses---Nina
Hello Nina,

...and welcome to the forum. If you do make it thru to Detroit, you will be doing yourself a great favor by stopping in and visiting Janet's. No need to feel out-of-place either... they are all quite warm and welcoming. They have a great selection to shop and I believe that you will be able to lose yourself while you are there. Give yourself ample time to shop and immerse your fem side. I agree with Robyn's comment about being naughty trying to 'purge' yourself from your fem side. You really cannot... it is a part of who you are. Enjoy the ride and indulge yourself. You might want to seek out a local LGBT group local to your area. You mentioned South Carolina. I worked a contract 8-9 years ago in Columbia and right in downtown there is a very nice welcoming chapter that will welcome you with open arms. Lots of nice people, as I recall, and several nice places that T-girls can enjoy amongst themselves. If you Google either LGBT or PFLAG along with South Carolina, this will give you several hits of which the one downtown will be found.

Hugs & Kisses
Nicole  Cool