Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does 61 look?
61 and going strong. I hope you agree.
[quote pid='2057' dateline='1465871988']
Colleen,
You are too sweet. Thank you for the tutorial on posting the pics. Glad you liked the photos. I spent a little time sunbathing today and being half Sicilian provides the answer to the skin color. I dressed up tonight and made my first and very brief public outing. I put on my heels, tight skirt and flattering blouse (the same outfit in the new pictures) and went out and filled my car with gasoline. Okay, not exactly hanging out in the club but it is a Monday night. So it was kind of fun since I was dressed and made up (no wig, fixed my hair to a small degree) and out in public. Maybe the next step will be going to get a drink somewhere. Baby steps are better than no steps.
Best,
Josie

Hi Josie!

Glad you've worked out how to upload pics! And is it worth the effort....

MY WORD YES!!!!   Smile

You look fantastic and its great to be able to see more detail in the pics. As I've said to you previously, you have a great 'bod' and I love your skin colour.... spend much time in the sun?  Heart  Wink  Heart

Love the heels and the cheeky smile in your blue dress photo!! Heart  Big Grin  

You are really in fantastic shape for your age.... I love your poses and you show great deportment!  Heart

You've won me over Josie!  Heart  Heart
Can't wait to see some more outfits!

Thanks for sharing!!  Exclamation

H & K
Colleen
xxx
[/quote]
(06-13-2016, 09:14 PM)Josie Wrote: 61 and going strong. I hope you agree.

Hello Josie,

Yep! You look marvelous! Nice pics

Nicole
[attachment=479]
[quote pid='2064' dateline='1465879992']
Colleen,
Great pics, nice outfits and looking great. I really like the way you put things together and your advice is always welcome.
Feelin' Frisky in this one!
Josie

Josie,

Pleased to hear about your small adventure... you obviously have some confidence in your appearance and 'fem' persona, which is great.  Wink

As I've suggested to other 'girls' just starting out, going and walking through and sitting in a shopping mall is a good way to break down barriers and fears as is going to the movies where you are essentially sitting among people in the dark... walking in and out of the theatre is a reasonable challenge.  Idea  Smile  Idea

I look forward to hearing about more of your adventures.  Heart

I have attached photos of 3 of my outfits which are similar to your outfit FYI.

TTYL! Heart

H & K
Colleen
xxx
[/quote]

(06-14-2016, 12:00 PM)Nicole Wrote:

Hello Josie,

Nicole

Nicole,
Thank you. That is very sweet.
Best,
Josie
[attachment=480]
(06-14-2016, 12:02 PM)Josie Wrote: Let's tone the look a bit. This is a little more classic outfit.
Best,
Josie
[quote pid='2064' dateline='1465879992']
Colleen,
Great pics, nice outfits and looking great. I really like the way you put things together and your advice is always welcome.
Feelin' Frisky in this one!
Josie

Josie,

Pleased to hear about your small adventure... you obviously have some confidence in your appearance and 'fem' persona, which is great.  Wink

As I've suggested to other 'girls' just starting out, going and walking through and sitting in a shopping mall is a good way to break down barriers and fears as is going to the movies where you are essentially sitting among people in the dark... walking in and out of the theatre is a reasonable challenge.  Idea  Smile  Idea

I look forward to hearing about more of your adventures.  Heart

I have attached photos of 3 of my outfits which are similar to your outfit FYI.

TTYL! Heart

H & K
Colleen
xxx

(06-14-2016, 12:00 PM)Nicole Wrote:

Hello Josie,

Nicole

Nicole,
Thank you. That is very sweet.
Best,
Josie
[/quote]