Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Girls
Hi Girls, I'm Josie. I live in Florida and I have been dressing seriously for the past few years. I started around the age of 11 or 12 by sneaking my older sister's things to my room and trying them on. I always liked the look and feel of girls clothing but went for a long time without dressing at all. I started back up about 20 years ago and dressed occasionally but have gotten much more involved over the past five or six years. Even though I dress nearly every day I do keep this aspect of my life private. I have been married for over thirty years (and no, I am not wearing support hose!) but will probably never divulge this to my wife or my two adult children. I have been able to buy clothes and shoes from local retailers but have not had the courage to go out as my feminine self. I am looking forward to interacting with you girls and learning how other who are closeted manage and balance their lifestyles.
Welcome to the forums Josi, lmao on the support hose comment Tongue you can be your self here and will never be criticized for it, we girls are all here to help as best we can. I am 59 years old (no support hose here either) haha! and have just come out a couple wks ago and told my wife that I was Transgender, I have a total of 7 children so I can relate all to well to your situation. Love in a marriage should be unconditional but sadly that's not always the case, I got lucky with my wife or should I say fortunate (fits better). My wife accepted Rhonda with open arms and no limitations, we go shopping together now and she brings me little presents home when she goes out by herself (so sweet). Colleen is one of the best at advice if you need it and all the other girls have a wealth of knowledge to offer.
Look forward to chatting with you in the future.
H&K
Rhonda.
[Image: 02forum.gif]
Hi josie,
Welcome! As stated in previous comments... Colleen, Nicole, and Rhonda are very nice and have lots of good advice! I talk to them regularly! They are very good people to talk to!!! Just like most of us, I have been "dressing" for almost 35 years! But for some of us that is not the only issue (myself included!!!) I have always thought that I was in the wrong body!!!  Some days its easier than others to suppress my fem side!!! And due to the wife not wanting anything to do with me dressing, I have to do it "in the closet" also!!! Which makes me sad!!! Just wanted to let you know I am willing to talk if you want. And I wish you luck on your journey!!!
Kara Heart
HI Josie,

I want to say 'ditto' on Kara's closet comment and say that I share the closet as well... but for 45 yrs. I am just 65. I believe that I am the oldest 'lady' with Colleen and several others a few years younger. I am more than willing to share my 'story' with you. If you are adventurous and have some time to kill, try looking thru older posts as most of us have shared experiences. This will give you a sense of who and what flavor of TG'er we are. Again, please feel at ease in asking any of us anything that you want... we are not professionals at therapy... but, for me at least, I feel that it is therapeutic to be able to talk with other similar 'girls'. I would also encourage you to maybe reach out to any local LGBT community that may be in/near your area. It is quite a relief to actually find and talk to others and know that you are not alone.

Again, welcome
Nicole
(06-10-2016, 08:51 PM)Thanks to all of you for the nice comments. I\m here on a Friday night all dressed up with no where to go. My lovely wife is out of town for a few days so I can spend the majority of the day in my "Josie" side. I did find a local provider of transformations that also provides a "Queen for a Night" option so I can make an evening out as a possibility. I love to dance and even though I am no spring chicken I'm still pretty spry and would love to bust a few moves on a dance floor in my heels.If this comes to fruition  I'll let you girls know.BTW, I took advantage of the clearance sale on breast forms a few weeks ago. Good thing I saved money on them (and they are absolutely beautiful) because I have been on a shopping binge for bras and dresses since they arrived. I truly love wearing them; they are do soft and full and are just lovely they way they feel next to my body. H&GJosie Nicole Wrote: HI Josie,

I want to say 'ditto' on Kara's closet comment and say that I share the closet as well... but for 45 yrs. I am just 65. I believe that I am the oldest 'lady' with Colleen and several others a few years younger. I am more than willing to share my 'story' with you. If you are adventurous and have some time to kill, try looking thru older posts as most of us have shared experiences. This will give you a sense of who and what flavor of TG'er we are. Again, please feel at ease in asking any of us anything that you want... we are not professionals at therapy... but, for me at least, I feel that it is therapeutic to be able to talk with other similar 'girls'. I would also encourage you to maybe reach out to any local LGBT community that may be in/near your area. It is quite a relief to actually find and talk to others and know that you are not alone.

Again, welcome
Nicole
Hi Girls,
As a resident of Florida I want to express my condolences to the families that lost loved ones in the attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando. I can't for the life of me figure how someone can possibly believe this is something that their god would want them to do. This individual apparently acted on his own in revulsion to seeing two men kissing in public in Miami. Why do people think they need to impose their values on everyone else? How can it possibly affect someone's life to see two men together or two women together or a man wearing a skirt or a women in men's jeans?
There are no answers to these questions but we still need to find a way for everyone to live and let live. We have a pretty short run on this planet. Let's all make a good and positive run and express solidarity, love and appreciation for those that are different from our ideas of normal.
Best,
Josie