Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Hi gals, my name is Rhonda (Ron) im 59 years old and have been hiding myself for 45 years. I live in Tennessee and I'm a crossdresser, I have no friends  Undecided but I do have a very loving and understanding wife, we have been married for 16 years now and I just got the nerve to tell her last wk. that I had a very strong feminine side. I was expecting a negative response from her but much to my surprise she understood and said she would support me in every way, (what a woman), I couldn't be luckier, she told me she had been suspecting it for a wile as I have a panty fetish and love the feel of them next to my body. She is the one that found Janet's Closet for me and helped me pick out some awesome outfits, shoes, breast forms, and wig for my first dress up. I wish I lived closer to Janet's as I would love to have a transformation done but i cant drive that far. This is my coming out post Heart  I will try to post some pics on the site once I get the makeup routine worked out.  I hope to make some friends here as I'm very lonely and need advice on how to go about this as well as someone to talk to outside of our home. Yes I was 15 when I realized I had a girl inside me and she has been begging me for 45 years to be free of the imprisonment I have kept her in. my inner anguish is now finally able to be released. Thank you so much Janet's for providing a service to men like me that struggle every single day with who they need to be.
 Hugs and kisses to all.
Rhonda
[Image: 02forum.gif]
Thank you so much for your reply, it was very uplifting (hehe) and I hope to be active on these forums, I have to admit I was scared out of my mind making my first post. Thank you again.
Rhonda
(05-25-2016, 07:21 PM)Rhonda Wrote: Thank you so much for your reply, it was very uplifting (hehe) and I hope to be active on these forums, I have to admit I was scared out of my mind making my first post. Thank you again.
Rhonda

Rhonda,
You are SOOOO lucky that your wife supports you!!! I REALLY WISH my wife did! If you read my intro story you would understand where I'm coming from. And also like you, I joined this forum to find friends that I can talk to about stuff like clothes, makeup, and accessories!  Nicole told me when I brought up that I was hit on (which I dont want to be, being if anything I am a lesbian in a mans body and only like real women). She said sometmes that happens, you just have to reiterate to them your intentions about why you are in this forum. I wish you lots of luck! And I am willing to be your friend if you would like! And btw, Nicole and Colleen are very sweet and helpfull!!!
Kara
(05-25-2016, 12:43 PM)Rhonda Wrote: Hi gals, my name is Rhonda (Ron) im 59 years old and have been hiding myself for 45 years. I live in Tennessee and I'm a crossdresser, I have no friends  Undecided but I do have a very loving and understanding wife, we have been married for 16 years now and I just got the nerve to tell her last wk. that I had a very strong feminine side. I was expecting a negative response from her but much to my surprise she understood and said she would support me in every way, (what a woman), I couldn't be luckier, she told me she had been suspecting it for a wile as I have a panty fetish and love the feel of them next to my body. She is the one that found Janet's Closet for me and helped me pick out some awesome outfits, shoes, breast forms, and wig for my first dress up. I wish I lived closer to Janet's as I would love to have a transformation done but i cant drive that far. This is my coming out post Heart  I will try to post some pics on the site once I get the makeup routine worked out.  I hope to make some friends here as I'm very lonely and need advice on how to go about this as well as someone to talk to outside of our home. Yes I was 15 when I realized I had a girl inside me and she has been begging me for 45 years to be free of the imprisonment I have kept her in. my inner anguish is now finally able to be released. Thank you so much Janet's for providing a service to men like me that struggle every single day with who they need to be.
 Hugs and kisses to all.
Rhonda
Welcome Rhonda,

Wow to have an understanding wife that supports you like this... that is truly amazing and not generally the norm. My I can only imagine the fun that you two must be having and the new experiences that you can readily have. Very cool!

Read thru some of the older posts and you will be able to get an insight into many of us here in the forum. If you have an interest in hearing more or something that we haven't yet considered, please ask. 

Again welcome,
Nicole  Heart
TY girls. I couldn't have put it better myself when it was said im a lesbian trapped in a mans body, there is so much truth in that statement. I am lucky to have my wifes support, she is giving me so much advice now on how to walk and dress its almost overwhelming, I went on a shopping spree and am waiting on all my new cloths and girl things to arrive. I will try to get some pics posted in the next few wks. ty again to everyone for your kind words and support.

Hugs,Kisses
Rhonda