Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Pick Just One
[attachment=383]

Favorite?  Pick one favorite?!
You've got to be kidding!

So many of the clothes I have are my favorite that I couldn't select one for a million dollars. (Well I could for a million bucks and then I'd have a hell of a shopping spree.) I love dresses and stilettos but then think I do okay with jeans and a top (but with heels of course.)

Maybe the one I'm wearing when I'm out socializing is my favorite but sometimes I bring an extra outfit so I can change during the evening. Sounds nuts right.. but a girl can never have nor wear enough nice clothes.
Anyway here some of what's in my closets.
Oooh I had a few more pics to post but I can only add 5.. maybe have to post again.

A couple more favorites....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So girly my heart is PINK! Heart
Hello Reena!
...and Welcome  Heart  

Wow quite the first impression that you present with your beautiful pictures and your presentation. Like you, I do prefer dresses... but now I must mention... the one pic of you that I find most telling and quite impressive is that of you in your jeans with that wonderfully modestly snug blouse with the plunging neck and even that handbag and how you have it flawlessly shouldered. You are quite stunning with a most confident look about yourself.

Please peruse the other posts as I am sure you will garner quite a bit of insight into most of us 'girls' and please continue to share.

Hugs
Nicole
(05-21-2016, 02:26 PM)Reena Wrote: Favorite?  Pick one favorite?!

So many of the clothes I have are my favorite that I couldn't select one for a million dollars. (Well I could for a million bucks and then I'd have a hell of a shopping spree.) I love dresses and stilettos but then think I do okay with jeans and a top (but with heels of course.)

Maybe the one I'm wearing when I'm out socializing is my favorite but sometimes I bring an extra outfit so I can change during the evening. Sounds nuts right.. but a girl can never have nor wear enough nice clothes.
Oooh I had a few more pics to post but I can only add 5.. maybe have to post again.

very sexy pics you look amazing
Reena,

Very nice looking. Thank you for posting the lovely pictures.

Cynthia

Pic  .  Redhead.  Very nice
Wow.  I really love Reena's look in these pics.  She looks great.
Heart 
Anne
I love that gold dress! I wish I had the courage to post pics, but I’m not there yet.
Stephanie Heart

im a shopaholic had to move inta a house for more closet space lol (im addicted to poshmark)
Reena, you look lovely in all of the shots, beautiful clothes on a beautiful girl! I would have the same problem as you, I just couldn't pick a favourite. I love all of my clothes, and even the ones I which don't fit quite right I still have a tough time getting rid of.
Amy
(07-12-2021, 06:36 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Reena, you look lovely in all of the shots, beautiful clothes on a beautiful girl! I would have the same problem as you, I just couldn't pick a favourite. I love all of my clothes, and even the ones I which don't fit quite right I still have a tough time getting rid of.
Amy

Right?