Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
How to post picture
Hello all,
I worked up the courage to post the first pic of Kara, but it wouldnt allow me to attach it... it said it was too large. And when I tried to put it as my avatar it turned it sideways. Anyone know what I can do???
Kara Heart
(05-20-2016, 02:53 PM)Nylongirl13 Wrote: Hello all,
I worked up the courage to post the first pic of Kara, but it wouldnt allow me to attach it... it said it was too large. And when I tried to put it as my avatar it turned it sideways. Anyone know what I can do???
Kara Heart

Hello Kara,

Good to hear from you. I wish I could help,but that was an issue for me as well. I know that you will get the help necessary. I think it was Colleen who initially helped me.

Hugs,
Nicole
(05-20-2016, 03:33 PM)Nicole Wrote:
Kara Heart

Hello Kara,

Good to hear from you. I wish I could help,but that was an issue for me as well. I know that you will get the help necessary. I think it was Colleen who initially helped me.

Hugs,
Nicole

Nicole,
Did you order stuff? I am VERY happy w/ my 2nd order!!! I sent you a couple of pm's. Wasnt sure why you didnt respond. I hope if you did order you are as happy as I am with purchase!!! Hopefully I can figure out the pic thing... pm me if you need to talk! "She" has not been nice to me, "she" seems like she wont stop till I let her OUT!!! I really need someone to talk to!!!
Kara Heart
(05-20-2016, 04:07 PM)Nylongirl13 Wrote:
Kara Heart

Hello Kara,

Hugs,
Nicole

Nicole,
Did you order stuff? I am VERY happy w/ my 2nd order!!! I sent you a couple of pm's. Wasnt sure why you didnt respond. I hope if you did order you are as happy as I am with purchase!!! Hopefully I can figure out the pic thing... pm me if you need to talk! "She" has not been nice to me, "she" seems like she wont stop till I let her OUT!!! I really need someone to talk to!!!
Kara Heart
Kara,

I am glad that you said something about the PM's. I never got them and I thought maybe you might not wanted to chat. Please resend if you still have them and I will gladly respond!  Smile  

I did pick up a black sheer blouse from Walmart several days ago. But my next order won't be for another 2 weeks. Why? Well I am very much in the closet here at home and cannot have deliveries made here. Hence, I have everything shipped to my friends home... and he lives 150 mile north of me in a Toledo suburb. I usually make my pickups for there and he generally travels with me up to Janet's for my visits. I am currently looking at about the 2 week of June for my trip so my order will be about a week prior.

Hugs,
Nicole  Heart
(05-20-2016, 04:33 PM)Nicole Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 04:07 PM)Nylongirl13 Wrote:
Kara Heart

Hello Kara,

Hugs,
Nicole

Nicole,
Kara Heart
Kara,

I am glad that you said something about the PM's. I never got them and I thought maybe you might not wanted to chat. Please resend if you still have them and I will gladly respond!  Smile  

I did pick up a black sheer blouse from Walmart several days ago. But my next order won't be for another 2 weeks. Why? Well I am very much in the closet here at home and cannot have deliveries made here. Hence, I have everything shipped to my friends home... and he lives 150 mile north of me in a Toledo suburb. I usually make my pickups for there and he generally travels with me up to Janet's for my visits. I am currently looking at about the 2 week of June for my trip so my order will be about a week prior.

Hugs,
Nicole  Heart

Nicole,
I sent you another pm. Did you get it? If not. Im not sure whats going on with it...
Kara
There are several photo editors on the web that you can D/L for free to change the pic size, more than likely it needs to have the size reduced, i.e if its a Tiff, Gif, jepeg, etc. you can go in to the editor area of the program you are using and select size, there you can reduce the aspect ratio of it and thus reduce the size of the upload (pic size) I myself use Adobe Photoshop on a regular basis. If any of you Girls need help let me know and I will give you an email address you can send your pics to and I will gladly reduce the size for you and send it back.
Hugs and Kisses
Rhonda
[Image: 02forum.gif]
(05-29-2016, 12:05 PM)Rhonda Wrote: There are several photo editors on the web that you can D/L for free to change the pic size, more than likely it needs to have the size reduced, i.e if its a Tiff, Gif, jepeg, etc. you can go in to the editor area of the program you are using and select size, there you can reduce the aspect ratio of it and thus reduce the size of the upload (pic size) I myself use Adobe Photoshop on a regular basis. If any of you Girls need help let me know and I will give you an email address you can send your pics to and I will gladly reduce the size for you and send it back.
Hugs and Kisses
Rhonda

Rhonda,

I may ask for you to do that to a few pics for me. I am going to first look for a free Mac version and see if I can figure it out. If not, then I would certainly be appreciative of your help.

Nicole
(05-29-2016, 02:58 PM)Colleen Wrote: Hi Girls!

When it comes to editing photos to get them below the 500KB limit, there are many photo editing programs available which allow you to edit the size of your photos, however many off them simply allow you to crop them which is a trial and error process until you get them down to the right size.  Huh

Both the Microsoft (for PC's and laptops using Windows) and Apple (PC's, IPads etc.) stores have a large number of photo and video editing programs available for free (can purchase others if you wish) in their photo and video categories. Check them out and find what you want.... many of the programs allow you to try them and have reasonable summaries attached.  Idea  Exclamation  

From the Microsoft store, I recommend 'PicsArt' which has a resize facility in its tools menu and lots of other great editing facilities which I use with my photos a lot, especially apart from resizing to add borders and create some conservative privacy such as blurring and inserting graphics to cover features.  Heart  Heart

Many versions of Microsoft Office have a Picture Manager program which is great for editing photos and has a resizing facility in its edit facility.... has 6 automatic sizes for resizing or can do it manually... over and above simply cropping.... very user friendly!!

No particular preference with Apple photo apps, but there are a number that seem to do the job.  Exclamation  Smile  Exclamation

I personally use an IPad to take my photos (of course a phone or digital camera can be used) and them transfer them to my laptop for storage and editing.  Idea

Spend some time checking out both stores... its worth the effort.... and there are many free apps if you don't want to purchase a program.  Idea

Good luck 'girls!' and I hope I have helped steer you in the right direction!

H & K
Colleen
xxx
???
Heart 
(05-29-2016, 02:58 PM)Hi girls, In reference to posting a picture, since Collen flattered me on my avatar pic (Thank You ), I am emboldened to post a few more. Being marginally proficient on a PC and new to the forum I am having a hard time figuring out where to start (maybe I should be wearing my blonde wig!). I successfully loaded my avatar but the only option I see on the Control Panel is to replace my avatar with another. I do not see an option to load additional photos. What\s the point of buying new cute dresses if you can Wrote: Hi Girls!

When it comes to editing photos to get them below the 500KB limit, there are many photo editing programs available which allow you to edit the size of your photos, however many off them simply allow you to crop them which is a trial and error process until you get them down to the right size.  Huh

Both the Microsoft (for PC's and laptops using Windows) and Apple (PC's, IPads etc.) stores have a large number of photo and video editing programs available for free (can purchase others if you wish) in their photo and video categories. Check them out and find what you want.... many of the programs allow you to try them and have reasonable summaries attached.  Idea  Exclamation  

From the Microsoft store, I recommend 'PicsArt' which has a resize facility in its tools menu and lots of other great editing facilities which I use with my photos a lot, especially apart from resizing to add borders and create some conservative privacy such as blurring and inserting graphics to cover features.  Heart  Heart

Many versions of Microsoft Office have a Picture Manager program which is great for editing photos and has a resizing facility in its edit facility.... has 6 automatic sizes for resizing or can do it manually... over and above simply cropping.... very user friendly!!

No particular preference with Apple photo apps, but there are a number that seem to do the job.  Exclamation  Smile  Exclamation

I personally use an IPad to take my photos (of course a phone or digital camera can be used) and them transfer them to my laptop for storage and editing.  Idea

Spend some time checking out both stores... its worth the effort.... and there are many free apps if you don't want to purchase a program.  Idea

Good luck 'girls!' and I hope I have helped steer you in the right direction!

H & K
Colleen
xxx

Lets try this again since my previous reply was truncated.

Hi girls,
In reference to posting a picture, since Collen flattered me on my avatar pic (Thank You  [Image: heart.png]), I am emboldened to post a few more. Being marginally proficient on a PC and new to the forum I am having a hard time figuring out where to start (maybe I should be wearing my blonde wig!). I successfully loaded my avatar but the only option I see on the Control Panel is to replace my avatar with another. I do not see an option to load additional photos. What is the point of buying new cute dresses if you can't show them off. If anyone can point me in the right direction I will greatly appreciate it.
Best,
Josie