Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and shy.
Hi hi ladies, I am Kaisha or Kai for short I'm rather shy about my real self as family growing up is religious but one of the big things about me is ever since I can remember I have always felt like something was wrong with me like I did not belong. So here is my introduction in more of a story about myself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However it wasn't cause I was too smart for my own good that many adults have told me I am thru my life. It didn't hit me till I started reading some manga one of my best girlfriends had unfortunately don't remember the title of the manga but the story centered around a ginger (not auburn but in between blond and auburn) haired girl with absolutely beautiful features and she was very smart and had a very cute boyfriend. I found myself wanting to be her I accidentally blurred that out in front of my bestie covering my mouth and blushing from embarrassment. She laughed at me but not in a rude way even though I kind of took it that way/ She then said to me that she always felt something was off about me like I was more like a girl then guy. She then went to closet and pulled out a costume she had made of that girl and set them on her bed. She turned around and smiled at me and said "Let's play a game if I win it you wear this costume around me to mall, movies, and a party tonight. Don't worry I'll make you look like a more then passable lady besides you already have a feminine frame and look." Of course my reaction was like that of most males like I just got insulted or something however I took that bet after stating one of my own. The game we played was Street Fighter we were going play the best out of 10 matches I lost of course by like 3 wins. So next thing she did was grab some hair remover cream and applied it to my legs, arms, chest, back and pits. While the cream was setting she did my nails and toe nails and taught me a way to talk like a girl and we removed the cream in her attached bath room and did a few other things that needed to be done with out her looking that she told me to do while I used her shower. When I came out I was shocked to see a pair of breast well what looked like detached breasts but were forms for women She said for me to lay down and had applied some sort of glue without my knowledge putting on me. They matched my skin tone very well and they were applied well enough to make it look like they weren't forms. I was absolutely shocked that I had a pair but then she climbed over on top of me and set down mascara, lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner, and foundation. She applied it to me so well I couldn't ever tell that I was guy in the face. After all that she helped me get dressed in the outfit which consisted of a black halter top with lace accents on the bottom hem that didn't really cover the belly button, A black cloth pleated skirt with purple lace accents, A purple lace petite coat, a ginger colored wig that curls at the tips that was about ass length at the time, Black thigh high stockings with black and purple lace garters included, 6 inch sandal sandal heels (Which I got a lot of practice using before we left and strangely fit me.).  Well except for the gaff that looked like a vagina she had randomly bought for giggles and had modified it. At least that's she told me not that I believed her as it felt like she had planed this. During that whole period when we went to the mall I was so scared and nervous as hell I thought someone for sure would see right thru it but no one did but I did get a lot of attention from both genders every place we went especially when she pulled me into a lingerie shop to get measured for for some undergarments as the one's I had on weren't proper. As I continued wearing the costume the more and more as the time went on that day I felt like this is me the real me I feel like its right and where I belong and the male body is incorrect and I was the wrong gender from birth. I whispered that in my besties ear as we were coming out of the movie we went to and she giggled and said if that's the case I should kiss a guy at the party and see if I like it. Soo.. we went to the party I was so embarrassed I was getting hit on by the guys and a few of the Ladies that were bi or otherwise till a guy I thought was well normally I don't think this runs through most peoples mind but I thought he was really cute and hot. So I intentionally bumped into him.. and at first he was upset till he looked me over then invited me over to dance. We had a nice chat and it kept leading us more into each other till he ended up kissing me on the lips a couple times then it went further and found myself really enjoying it but we didn't stay together till the end of the party as my bestie stole me away and we went back to her place and she asked me about weather or not I liked the kiss from that guy..I answered that I did. She went "Mmm hmm just like I thought sweetie your transgendered in the wrong body even though you have an attraction to both genders." She later showed me some information and testimonys she was randomly searching out of curiosity. I read some of them and they totally fit me of how I always felt everything. She was the only one to know this to this day as I've had it locked away till I had the courage to tell my story well at least part of it, but its been locked away too long that its really affecting me so I felt I'd go somewhere and share it as I feel unsafe to come out to friends or family as my family is religious. But I got a wild hair about me about a week ago and was like ok it's time I let it out to someone even if its the internet and spent a lot of money on the store well for me its a lot.. and that is my story sorry for long introduction even though this is probably the wrong spot for my story.

-
Kaisha
=^-^=
Hello Kai,

Ditto Colleen's post... OMG I truly love your story. You experienced a LOT of 'firsts' all at once and it seems that you did so with grace, enthusiasm and a natural ability. I am envious of and applaud you 'girl'  Heart 

I look look forward to hearing more from you and maybe a pic should you become comfortable with that.

Nicole
(03-30-2016, 04:42 AM)Nicole Wrote: Hello Kai,

Ditto Colleen's post... OMG I truly love your story. You experienced a LOT of 'firsts' all at once and it seems that you did so with grace, enthusiasm and a natural ability. I am envious of and applaud you 'girl'  Heart 

I look look forward to hearing more from you and maybe a pic should you become comfortable with that.

Nicole

Hi Nicole,

Well I was scared out of my mind while doing so like what would I do if someone found out I've been hiding every thing for a while its been 9 or so years since then but I was so comfortable and felt right afterwards. I dunno about a pic yet still waiting on that order of mine as it was quite a big order so some complications with it hoping things are worked out with it after I nervously talked to Lexi on the phone and thru emails and what not.  Confused  

But still nervous/scared as hell about coming out somewhere as no one else knows about me other then my bestie. I always hate everyday that I have to put on an act for society as a normal person. The internet is like the only place I can take a break and let it out which is partly why I don't seem so shy but.. IRL I'm shaking but glad I got it off my chest. I really talk to much when I let my true self out so this girl will shut up now. Blush

Kaisha
=^-^=
(03-30-2016, 06:38 PM)Kaisha Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 04:42 AM)Nicole Wrote: Hello Kai,

Nicole

Hi Nicole,

Well I was scared out of my mind while doing so like what would I do if someone found out I've been hiding every thing for a while its been 9 or so years since then but I was so comfortable and felt right afterwards. I dunno about a pic yet still waiting on that order of mine as it was quite a big order so some complications with it hoping things are worked out with it after I nervously talked to Lexi on the phone and thru emails and what not.  Confused  

But still nervous/scared as hell about coming out somewhere as no one else knows about me other then my bestie. I always hate everyday that I have to put on an act for society as a normal person. The internet is like the only place I can take a break and let it out which is partly why I don't seem so shy but.. IRL I'm shaking but glad I got it off my chest. I really talk to much when I let my true self out so this girl will shut up now. Blush

Kaisha
=^-^=
Hi Kai,

I understand your feelings completely and have felt... still feel your anxiety. After all these years I am still not totally out of my closest. That kind of fear can be consuming and eat you up. I have gotten some relief in that my eldest daughter and my closet friend both know. If you haven't already, then I would encourage you to seek out a local LGBT chapter where you can share, explore, and participate with like minded people. It took me a while to build up the nerve to do this to. 

Don't feel rushed to post your pic. Yes... I certainly long to see the 'gal' behind the story, but please don't feel rushed. 

You don't talk to much either.  Exclamation Cool Heart That is why we're here Exclamation Big Grin I for one throughly enjoyed your story 

TTYL
Nicole  Heart
Welcome! You are absolutely among friends here and I also understand your nervousness. I went years and years before anyone even knew what I did. So you're braver than I! Can't wait to hear and see more. But I echo the sentiments, don't rush to post pics, only when you're ready. Took me a while to share and post too.
Rachael Heart Smile