Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, here goes!!!
Ok, this is the first time I've told the whole story! 
Let me start w/ I love women (especially my wife) I am Not a "fan" of the male body AT ALL!!! Men are utilitarian, harry, & we have "Gonzo" hanging between our legs! Women are soft, smooth, curvy, & pretty! If anything, I am a lesbian in a mans body!!! Dont get me wrong, being a strong man has its perks... but being a woman is MUCH more attractive!!! I hope I dont/didnt offend anyone with that comment!!!

So here is my story/situation...

First time I tried pantyhose on I was in 3rd grade (about 8 or 9 years old). They felt SOOO nice!!! This went on for a while as a masterbation enhancer. No one was the wiser, orher than why I was in the bathroom sooo long. I would sneek into my sisters room & "borrow" a pair for a few minutes. Then I found out that they "run" very inbarrasing going to the Drug store to buy a replacement pair before she finds out! A few years later, I was helping her clean her room and stumbled across a pair of her "work out" tights. I jokingly put them on my head and said something like "look, I have floppy ears" I left them on my head for a while untill I worked up enough guts to ask of I could try them on.much to my surprise she said sure, but you should put on a leotard so your stuff doesnt show. By this point my heart was RACING!!! I got to wear hose outside of the bathroom!!! Every once in a while I would ask her if I could wear the outfit. She would let me, but seemed a little unhappy about it. So it was back to "borrowing" them and wearing them privately. Every once in a while I would buy my own pair, but I was trying to suppress the urge to wear them. In high school, my girlfriend at the time wanted to go to a Halloween party dressed as a hooker, and pimp. I agreed, then she said that I was going to be the hooker and she was going to be the pimp. Once again my heart was RACING!!! AWESOME!!! I thought to my self!!! After the party I told her that I had a great time, and sort of enjoyed the feeling being "dressed up"... she dumped me shortly after. Back to hiding! Years went by buying a pair here and there to wear under cover. Then I met my wife. After a while, I worked up the guts to tell her that I wear pantyhose. I sort of bent the truth, I told her that I wore them after leg day at the gym to help with sore muscles. At this point I was going to the gym 4-5 days a week and considering becoming an amateur body builder. (Well if you are stuck in this body, might as well make it look good. & it gave me a reason to shave my legs) she was "ok" with it, I guess. Every once in a while I would wear a pair with the crotch cut out for "the sex" hoping I wouldnt get caught... or maybe get caught. She is ok with it once in awhile, but not all the time. Over the years I have made a collection of probably over 200 pairs of pantyhose, and around 35 leotards that she doesnt know I have. When I went to place a hose order, an advertisement for a shaping slip popped up. I figured, why not. That seemed to spiral things with my brain. I then bought a few skirts, a bra that I was filling water balloons to make it look l had "boobs". Then I bought my first pair of shoes in October of last year. They look more like high heel work boots.(Im a blue collar worker, & they seemed like the right choice for my first pair). Sometime in November I asked her if I could wear hose & heels around the house tonight? She got MAD!!! She said "she thought she married a man". Back to hiding! Since then I have bought a couple more bras, some more hose, some more skirts, & some more shoes. She doesnt know. A few weeks ago I bought my first pait of breast forms. I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you Janetscloset. Then I ordered some more in different styles. I dont think I can ever go out in public "dressed up" but I really LOVE my "me (she)time"!!!! Maybe one of theese days I will think of a "fem" name for my sheself!
For all of you that made it through this post... THANK YOU!!! It took a lot for me to actually wright this!!!
Excellent post Nylongirl! Great intro and story! Check your PM.
PS I am unaware of any of us who are not assholes one way or another!  Exclamation  Cool 

Nicole  Heart