Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, Im new to this.
Video 
Hello,
Guess I need someone to talk to... I have been wearing pantyhose sinse I was in 3rd grade (around 8 or 9 uears old), but it has progressed to crossdressing in the last few years.
Welcome, I'm here if you ever want to chat
(04-21-2016, 04:11 PM)jamie1175 Wrote: Welcome,  I'm here if you ever want to chat

(04-21-2016, 03:58 PM)Nylongirl13 Wrote: Hello,
Guess I need someone to talk to... I have been wearing pantyhose sinse I was in 3rd grade (around 8 or 9 uears old), but it has progressed to crossdressing in the last few years.

Still trying to figure out this chat room. Keep messing stuff up. Tried to reply to you, but not sure it went through.

Just as an fyi, Im not 13, that just happens to be my favorite number. Im actually 40, married, love my wife, but always like to dream about being a girl!
(05-03-2016, 07:39 PM)Colleen Wrote: A belated welcome to the forum from one of the 'old farts' on the forum.
Many like minded people here with a wealth of knowledge and experience for you to tap in to as wish.
Enjoy being who you want to be Nylon Girl!

Hugs & Kisses
Colleen
xxx

Colleen,
Thanks for the welcome! Just wondering??? Do you know if there is a way I can change my screen name to the fem name I decided to be. If you could help it would be appreciated!
Now know as Kara!!!
(05-04-2016, 01:09 PM)Nylongirl13 Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 07:39 PM)Colleen Wrote: A belated welcome to the forum from one of the 'old farts' on the forum.
Many like minded people here with a wealth of knowledge and experience for you to tap in to as wish.

Hugs & Kisses
Colleen
xxx

Colleen,
Thanks for the welcome! Just wondering??? Do you know if there is a way I can change my screen name to the fem name I decided to be. If you could help it would be appreciated!
Now know as Kara!!!

I can change your username if you would like to Kara, let me know if that's what you want!
(05-06-2016, 04:00 PM)Janet Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 01:09 PM)Nylongirl13 Wrote:

Hugs & Kisses
Colleen
xxx

Colleen,
Now know as Kara!!!

I can change your username if you would like to Kara, let me know if that's what you want!

Yes, when I was starting in this forum I didn't realize that was the name everyone would see. I would prefer my username to be Kara. Please let me know what I need to do! 
GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Kara Heart
HI all!

I am new to this as well. I am a straight guy but have been dressing since I was young.. and cant hold it back anymore.. any advice.. I am completely in the closet as of now.

THANKS Smile
(06-03-2016, 12:46 PM)heelslauren Wrote: HI all!

I am new to this as well. I am a straight guy but have been dressing since I was young.. and cant hold it back anymore.. any advice.. I am completely in the closet as of now.

THANKS Smile

Sry for the belated reply, welcome to our happy little home, I also have just come out, im happily married and have just told my wife in the past couple of wks. She has been so wonderful and understanding about it. My advice to you is be who you are, do what makes you feel good about yourself, don't live with the anguish I put myself through for 45 years. Life is just to short. there are a lot of wonderful women/men here that have an abundance of knowledge and are more than willing to share and help you in any way you need.

Rhonda
[Image: 02forum.gif]
Welcome in good to hear from you,,,?