Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New outfit/shoes!
Here's a quick pic I took. I went bare leg because I was so excited to finally get this dress. Usually I wear stockings but not this time. The shoes are a more sensible 4 inch heel. I feel very comfortable in this outfit. And I like it! The shoes are a little big. But I have such an odd size that either my shoes are way too tight and my feet look like sausage or they are a little big. I'd rather they be a bit bigger and since I'm not even close to passable, I decided on a little more room for comfort.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rachael Heart Smile  
Hi Rachael  Heart 

Ditto the other comments. I like the dress, it seems to both fit and flow nicely on your body. I really like the heels. 4" have been my max and 4" with a strap to hold them in place. The wider heel really looks cool and must offer a better lever of stability, I would guess. Yep... comfort is the key for me, if I am planning on going out... in private... hmmm well tight/bondage with.... errr, nuff said  Exclamation Cool 

Anyway, you and the outfit look great!

Nicole  Heart
(04-11-2016, 08:34 PM)RobynFL Wrote: Rachael,

Cute dress.  The legs look great for bare legs.  I usually try to keep my legs covered also.  I prefer leggings or high opacity hose (sheen are great).  Do you have a favorite style of stockings? 

Robyn

Thanks for the compliments! I love any kind of stocking. White, nude, black. Thigh high. Pantyhose. I'm not picky. I do have to be careful because sometimes I get a little overzealous pulling the leg up and they rip. I've started to wear leggings and thicker tights to prevent it.

Thank you all for the kind words! It is nice and I appreciate the feedback.

(04-11-2016, 09:41 PM)Nicole Wrote: Hi Rachael  Heart 

Ditto the other comments. I like the dress, it seems to both fit and flow nicely on your body. I really like the heels. 4" have been my max and 4" with a strap to hold them in place. The wider heel really looks cool and must offer a better lever of stability, I would guess. Yep... comfort is the key for me, if I am planning on going out... in private... hmmm well tight/bondage with.... errr, nuff said  Exclamation Cool 

Anyway, you and the outfit look great!

Nicole  Heart
Thank you so much! Yes the wider heel is incredibly stable I don't even feel like I have heels on. I love these shoes. And never enough said. Tight/bondage... Go on...lol don't leave me guessing, girl!

(04-11-2016, 05:54 PM)Colleen Wrote: Hi Rachael!

Thanks for sharing another photo....The dress looks fantastic (red is my favourite colour) - great length providing an opportunity to show off your pins and a nice body shape. Going bare legged has not detracted from your appearance at all, although you could easily wear black, grey, red or natural coloured hose with the outfit.
The necklace is a nice touch!
The heels look great and it is important that you feel comfortable in your heels. The strap will certainly help to stop your feet from sliding in the shoes, but if that becomes a problem you can buy inserts to place in the shoes to stop your feet from sliding....they are available for the back of and under the heel and instep... a cheap but valuable purchase.
I also like the pose that you have adopted!
You like very comfortable in what are great additions to your wardrobe.
Looking good Rachael!  Smile Heart Smile Heart Smile

H & K
Colleen
xxx
Thanks so much! I have a new camera and I am trying new stances to show more figure. Thanks for the shoe advice, I will be looking into that. Can't have my heels out of control!
Rachael Heart Smile