Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! I'm Don
Hello there. I am Don a 65+ guy who is into underdressing my male clothes with frilly lingerie as much as possible. I love Janet's Closet and have referred many other to it. Best of all is the ability to call and talk to experienced CD'ers who understand the problems with trying to fit a large male frame into feminine clothing. I love it
Hi Don I am Fran. I know the feeling, but Janets closet made me very confortable. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 225. I find the clothes to fit great and you can try on at the store. I have also bought a lot of clothes on the internet since I like plus size lingere and every thing comes in unmarked packages. I like tailored blouses, mini skirts, knee highs. I went cheap on breast forms which are OK, but I have a friend who let me use his silicone ones and there is a difference. I wear a wig sometimes, and other times earrings and a little make up and jewlery. I will go out of the house with my breast forms on but they get in the way of the seat belt when driving. My biggest problem has been finding a bra that fits properly so I end up using bra extenders. I met a friend through Janets and he likes long nightgowns and long sexy dresses so when we get together we can try on each others clothes. He lives a few hours away so we don't get together that often, but when we do we always have new outfits to try on, which is what makes crossdressing fun. I never get excited about buying mens clothes but I do when I get a new blouse or skirt I am also older and in the late 60's. Kohls is a great place for plus size outfits.