Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this and learning
Hi, I'm Lisa from Toledo, Ohio. I'm new to this and wanting to learn more about myself and also get pointers from fellow dressers on makeup, dressing, and the sensual side of this. I have been dressing off and on since I was 11 and now have decided to take it further. I would love to hear from my fellow gurls. Feel free to email me anytime at [email protected]

Kiss
Lisa
Hi Lisa,
I'm new to this forum. But welcome. I live in Detroit. I too have cross dressed for a long time. Good luck in getting your girl side together. I likely don't have advice that will help but I'm always available for chit chat.
Hi Lisa,
I saw your last weeks post on Janet's Closet site.
I have been to Janet's once.
I posted there on Aug 16 and 23 2012 (as Jeanie Palmer) and was just checking today.

I live in Woodstock Ontario, but come over to the US a few times per year.
If you are from Toledo and looking for CD friends and support, I can recommend something for you.
I belong to the Buffalo Belles AND the Erie Sisters.
Erie Pa is likely 3+ hrs from you, but you can join and make friends for very low costs (~$ 20/yr?)
I communicate by e-mail and chat forums and you never have to give your real name or address.
Myself, I am well over 4 hrs away, but enjoy membership over the internet.
They have monthly get togethers and spring and fall weekend events (that I hope to go to).
VERY discrete, very respectfull, with hundreds of people likely in your frame of mind.
You can be involved on what ever level makes you comfortable, or just stay at home.
For only being out a few times, I have met several excellent CD girl friends and communicated with dozens more.

Google Erie Sisters - membership and you can sign up
Good luck and have fun sis,
Victoria Palmer
I would love to hear from my fellow gurls. Feel free to email me anytime