Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi everyone. I'm new to Janet's but not new to cross dressing. I am 29, I never picked a name. I'm a closet dresser, dressing in private right? been experimenting with it since I was 9 or 10. I used to try my mothers clothes when I was home alone. I'm sure many of you can relate to starting like that. It was always difficult for me growing up because I was very "masculine" I played football and I lifted weights (I still do) and I was a big kid. I was fat and my mother and sister were thin. And it wasn't like I could be like- hey, could you buy some bigger clothes for me to wear?? Honestly, I thought I was weird. Like what's wrong with me? I remember the first time I completely dressed up. I put on a blue velvet gown and black opera gloves. Tan colored stockings and black 5 inch platform sandals. I loved it and I was hooked for life. I love heels! It's my weakness. I love the sound of them, the clicking off the ground. I am 5 10'. And 240. I move well in heels for a bigger guy. So I am thrilled to find somewhere that has clothes that will fit me. I've worn everything over the years. While I don't dress up in public, sometimes I wear pantyhose under my jeans.

Messages In This Thread
Hi - by Pdw86 - 02-16-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Hi - by sindy89460 - 02-16-2016, 10:20 AM