Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out on the Town
Hello, Suzy ...

My name is Michael and I just recently (a few months back) took over the tech department at Janet's Closet. There were so many things that needed done from the onset that the Forum was only addressed when something was brought to our attention via personal email. **YOU WON'T SEE THIS B.S. ANYMORE ... AND IF ANY DOES SNEAK THROUGH, EMAIL ME AT <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->!

We have a lot on our hands at the moment and all of it is to better serve our customers so, please bear with us on things like this.

I would also like to take the opportunity to ask you all to BOOKMARK us (publicly - if that's an option on the bookmarking sites, etc that you use) and share us ... especially for the terms "breast forms" and, if you get the chance, do the same for our ledameshoes.com page ... for the terms "womens shoes for men" ... I ask of you this because we have inspired a lot of imitators and, those of us who aren't well-acquainted with us have no idea that they are dealing with retailers who are simply trying to tap into a market that they know nothing about and ripping people off!

Thank You,

Michael

Messages In This Thread
Out on the Town - by Kelli - 09-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Re: Out on the Town - by megan123 - 10-19-2012, 07:31 PM
Re: Out on the Town - by suzy1 - 10-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Re: Out on the Town - by megan123 - 10-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Re: Out on the Town - by suzy1 - 12-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Re: Out on the Town - by JanetsCloset - 01-25-2013, 11:58 AM