Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clothes Shopping at Mall
Here I'm taking a page out of Suzy's book and shoe some pictures of my latest mall trip and trying on some clothes!
This time I'm dressed femme. I was en route to a (gurl) friend's place to join her for lunch when I got a call that she's unwell and was going for a Covid test!
 I was right at an exit to a mall I often go to, so I went in!

Wandering around I tried on a few things which I had admired when I was there a couple of days ago. The deals were still the same, not the greatest but I decided to have a bit of fun with the clothes!

The red mini skirt has a red velvet hem, and I suppose it's supposed to have that curl on it, but it just didn't look right to me, so I passed on it. This one was the best deal at $10.

Then the bronze looking dress I though looked stunning, and the picture doesn't do it justice at all. This was the most expensive thing I looked at today, at $55. It didn't hang right due to a sewing problem but the fit wasn't right either I felt, so another pass!

Then to another store where I've bought a few things before where to manager greeted me warmly, with "Hi Beautiful!". After looking a few dresses I found one I liked and in my size too, so she let me into a fitting room.
 I ended up buying this one! I almost didn't though as it made me look a bit fatter than I like.
 Amy

Messages In This Thread
Clothes Shopping at Mall - by CanuckGirl - 12-29-2023, 10:24 PM
RE: Clothes Shopping at Mall - by Heather Smith - 12-30-2023, 08:17 AM
RE: Clothes Shopping at Mall - by CanuckGirl - 01-02-2024, 03:54 PM
RE: Clothes Shopping at Mall - by Suzy - 01-03-2024, 08:33 AM
RE: Clothes Shopping at Mall - by Suzy - 12-31-2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Clothes Shopping at Mall - by CanuckGirl - 01-03-2024, 12:13 PM
RE: Clothes Shopping at Mall - by Suzy - 01-03-2024, 05:35 PM
RE: Clothes Shopping at Mall - by CanuckGirl - 01-04-2024, 11:47 AM