Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Different Bar
Thank you for your replies!
I realize now that I should have provided more info.
My friend and her band is well aware that I dress and I have been to her studio fully femme a number of times. Her band members are mostly her family, hubby and sons, the bass guitar player isn't but he seems cool. Even her 80 yr old Mom who started flirting with my when I was there in guy mode!
Musicians, like most others in the greater arts community are a diverse bunch and many lead some kind of alt lifestyle.

She offered her place as a final rehersal so I could get used to a stage keyboard and a big sound system. It was pretty awesome playing Bohemian Rhapsody there, if only the venue had been as good!

So, I there are no issues with her or her group, it's going into a regular bar as Amy. As long as I have company, my wife will likely be along too but if some of her family will be there that would be cool.
Though it is tempting to be a Temptress I will resist my desires and dress down a bit. At least as well as I know how.
Sheesh, you'll never find me in baggy sweat pants and yucky top, so I won't be THAT casual.
Amy

Messages In This Thread
A Different Bar - by CanuckGirl - 07-05-2023, 02:32 PM
RE: A Different Bar - by Suzy - 07-06-2023, 01:29 PM
RE: A Different Bar - by Bobby - 07-07-2023, 02:10 AM
RE: A Different Bar - by CanuckGirl - 07-07-2023, 11:26 AM