Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Compliment Received While Dressed
Now I know some of you ladies haven't yet gone public, but what are some of the best compliments, affirmations you've received while dressed en femme?

I have a few, but I think the best was when I was at my favourite club, outside smoking with some friends,  and a Black Lesbian (who I knew slightly and who was definitely the dominant in a relationship) came up to me, looked me up and down and said "Damn girl, you look fine!  Want to come back to my place?" 

I looked at her, smiling, and said "That sounds like fun, but Shawna, you know I have boy parts, right?"  She leered at me and said, "I don't give a f**k about that, I want you in my bed!"

I declined, explaining that I had arrived with friends, and they would freak out if I disappeared.  She said she understood, hugged me, kissed me like she meant it and groped my ass.  Then whispered, "another time, ok?" before she left.

One of my friends present, a GG co-worker, just shook her head saying "I can't even get guys to hit on me!  What's your secret?"  I just shook my head and shrugged my shoulders.

Another time, with the same GG co-worker, we were out shopping in a nearby town and stopped for lunch at an outdoor cafe.  A guy approached our table and asked me if he could take some pictures for his website.  Of course, being the camera whore that I am, I said yes.

Afterwards, my friend just shook her head, smiling.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

Messages In This Thread
Best Compliment Received While Dressed - by JodieLynne - 07-13-2022, 02:54 PM