Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to this site
(03-27-2022, 06:48 PM)love_nylon_panty Wrote: Hello.  I'm Bobbie.  I just became active on this forum today.  I'm a 79 yo, long-time crossdresser (or maybe i should say nylon lingerie fetishist).
I wore my first nylon panty about the age of 11, and I haven't ever stopped my love affair with nylon lingerie.  I've been addicted to the stuff for decades.  Fortunately my wife tolerated some of my desires, so I wasn't in the closet to her all these years.  She passed away in Oct, so now I feel free to express my feminine desires.
I surrendered my prostate to cancer 20 years ago, and in the intervening years my fem persona demanded increasingly more of my time.  I dress completely in lingerie at home and underdress as much as I'm able in public.  I have no body hair.  My mind is now my sex organ, and it's telling me I want/need breasts.  Can't keep my hands off them.
For now I remain simply a crossdresser with no desire to present as a female.  Dealing with cosmetics, wigs, polish, etc. would be a chore to me now.  (I hope this admission doesn't get me sent to CD purgatory.)  But I am open to changes as I my mind further surrenders control to my feminine demands.
I have had a recent t-gurl experience that showed me what to expect if I go that way.  A gurl I met on another site (she posts here) agreed to meet me privately.  She was wonderful - very patient and loving.  We spent a couple of nights together and repeated it several weeks later.  There was no kissing or anal exploration (my hetero hangups that haven't gone away yet), but I did lose my oral virginity to her.  It was great; I wasn't with a guy, I was with a woman; I want more.
Thank you BP.
Helllo love, it is a pleasure to meet You. Your story is so familair and thank YOU for sharing it. Hugs MargoCD

Messages In This Thread
new to this site - by love_nylon_panty - 03-27-2022, 06:48 PM
RE: new to this site - by CanuckGirl - 03-28-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: new to this site - by love_nylon_panty - 03-28-2022, 10:00 PM
RE: new to this site - by CanuckGirl - 04-03-2022, 10:14 AM
RE: new to this site - by love_nylon_panty - 04-04-2022, 01:01 PM
RE: new to this site - by Bernice - 04-04-2022, 09:20 AM
RE: new to this site - by CanuckGirl - 04-04-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: new to this site - by Margo-CD - 12-12-2022, 09:27 AM