Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bandage Harness
(03-25-2022, 02:46 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well, haven't you had some great times! I have read about the Negril resort in Jamaica, sounds awesome!
I do out femme quite often, but have never done a vacation where I've dressed most of the time. Was going to, but then this wretched disease occurred.
Might be fun to meet up, and I've been to Florida a couple of times to escape the winter weather here.
Amy

Hi Amy. I wasn't notified of your last reply. I'm glad I stumbled on it tonight. It might surprise you but I worked for PCS for about 20 years after they bought the Fertilizer division of Occidental Petroleum in Florida after Dr. Armand Hammer died. PCS stands for The Phosphate Corporation of Saskatchewan. lol. Big outfit. Have you ever heard of it? I would love to meet you in Florida somewhere like Daytona Beach but it would be much more fun at Hedo II in Jamaica. Are you married? I am divorced. I am well familiar with Covid. It killed my Son last September. I don't think I will ever get over it. He was 51. Left a wife and three kids. I am just glad that they were about grown. But anyway, I think the disease is slacking off now and maybe we can start leading a kind of normal life again soon. So Take Care, Love, Daphne.
Oh! I took down the terrible pics and added a couple of new nicer ones. Check them out. I did leave the bondage pic though. I like that one too.

Messages In This Thread
Bandage Harness - by cuckoldhubby - 03-23-2022, 05:01 PM
RE: Bandage Harness - by CanuckGirl - 03-24-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: Bandage Harness - by cuckoldhubby - 03-24-2022, 10:14 PM
RE: Bandage Harness - by CanuckGirl - 03-25-2022, 10:33 AM
RE: Bandage Harness - by cuckoldhubby - 03-25-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: Bandage Harness - by CanuckGirl - 03-25-2022, 02:46 PM
RE: Bandage Harness - by cuckoldhubby - 03-27-2022, 03:05 AM