Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of recent outfits
<p>&nbsp;Girls, here's a couple of recent pictures of me. The one in the black mini skirt and print top was my "going shopping" outfit a few weeks ago. Grocery shopping only though! We are still in a strict lockdown here in Ontario and many places are closed, so I go out to the grocery store with all the other GG's midday, and seem to fit.</p><p>&nbsp;The other one is a tunic top, but longer than some dresses I have, so I did a shot wearing it as a mini dress, but it doesn't fit quite right around the hips, because it's a tunic, not a dress. I always wear hip pads, but I still have narrow hips!</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>

Well sorry girls, it looks like my pics aren't showing up. Not sure why, I believe I'm doing it properly.
Amy

<p>
(05-17-2021, 10:34 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: </p><p>&nbsp;Girls, here's a couple of recent pictures of me. The one in the black mini skirt and print top was my "going shopping" outfit a few weeks ago. Grocery shopping only though! We are still in a strict lockdown here in Ontario and many places are closed, so I go out to the grocery store with all the other GG's midday, and seem to fit.</p><p>&nbsp;The other one is a tunic top, but longer than some dresses I have, so I did a shot wearing it as a mini dress, but it doesn't fit quite right around the hips, because it's a tunic, not a dress. I always wear hip pads, but I still have narrow hips!</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>

Well sorry girls, it looks like my pics aren't showing up. Not sure why, I believe I'm doing it properly.
Amy

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>

Messages In This Thread
A couple of recent outfits - by CanuckGirl - 05-17-2021, 10:34 AM
RE: A couple of recent outfits - by CanuckGirl - 05-17-2021, 06:38 PM
RE: A couple of recent outfits - by Suzy - 05-18-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: A couple of recent outfits - by CanuckGirl - 05-19-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: A couple of recent outfits - by krisroq - 05-21-2021, 10:03 AM
RE: A couple of recent outfits - by CanuckGirl - 05-23-2021, 03:53 PM
RE: A couple of recent outfits - by krisroq - 05-24-2021, 11:02 PM