Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got called "Bitch" today at work
<p>BACKGROUND:&nbsp; About 3 weeks ago, the Bakery Manager ( Jackie ) asked me if I was interested in learning how to be a cake decorator.&nbsp; &nbsp;Being a part-timer, I thought this was a great way to get extra hours, so I told her "YES".</p><p><br></p><p>A week ago, one of the full-timers put in her 2 week notice, and I applied for her job.</p><p><br></p><p>This morning, when I went to work, Jackie looked at me and loudly said "Jodie, you're a bitch! I wanted you in my department!"</p><p><br></p><p>Throughout the day, she kept telling other associates what a bitch I was, but I wasn't offended!&nbsp; Rather, I saw it as being accepted as "one of the girls", and I knew that she wasn't really angry with me, she knew that the position I put in for was better for me.</p><p><br></p><p>Throughout the day, female staff would approach me, and tell me that they heard I was a bitch.&nbsp; I'm surprised my face didn't explode into flames as my cheeks burned!</p><p><br></p><p>I was floating on a cloud though, because I was accepted, truly and fully, by about 95% of the female staff as a woman!</p><p><br></p><p>As for the male employees, there are a few who still refer to me as "dude", "fella" or "guy".&nbsp; I guess I'm just gonna have to blow them to get them to accept me!&nbsp; &nbsp;LOL</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

Messages In This Thread
I got called "Bitch" today at work - by JodieLynne - 04-28-2021, 05:58 PM