Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making of Jessie part IV
<p>It's been a while that I've been on here but I feel I need to share this amazing experience.... while in Key West I happen to head to the strip with my cousin (a girl) who wanted to go into a drag show... I pretended I wasn't interested but gave in..&nbsp; we took a seat by the bar , grabbed some drinks, and waited for the show to start... the show began and of course we were front and center watching the show...my cousin went to the bathroom and of course the MC came over to me asked if that was my wife.. I explained it was my cousin and the MC preceded to not only grab my cock but give it a thorough examination, explaining to the crowd.. she was checking if I was gay by the hardness of my penis... I was embarrassed and not hard but during her rubbing me it began to tingle and if course my cousin had made her way back from the bathroom and caught the whole fondling... and assumed I was ready to go ... so we left and decided to go back to the hotel.. so I dropped her off freshened up and knew exactly where to go.... lol The show had just finished and the MC Miss Dolly was sitting at the bar... I walked up to order a drink she smiled and said she knew I couldn't resist her and would be back... we talked for a drink and asked what brought me back... I said I was curious what about how dressing up made them feel, like I was a reporter or something...lol. she asked if I ever tried on panties or thought about being a girl.. I of told her I loved wearing panties whenever I could and it was over from there... she took me back stage and I was treated like a celebrity.. everyone was so nice.. next thing I know I was in a chair in front of a mirror with my shirt off trying on a bra with implants... that's better she said as she grabbed some lipstick saying she had just the right color.. I was getting extremely excited and she knew it..asking me if I ever had sucked iff a real man... I explained my limited experience but have sucked a cock or 2 when she lifted up her dress and said prove it.... oh my god was she big, long, and fully ready to go.... I looked up in the mirror saw my 36 C chest, red lipstick and thought what the hell, I am dressed like a woman after all... it felt like I was on stage performing for a live audience as it seemed as if everyone backstage was watching... so I tried my best to put on a show... I leaned forward in the chair as she lifted her leg on the chair and presented me with her gift.... I grabbed on to the base and gently licked around the head to thunderous applause... put the head in my mouth , pulled off making a popping sound then shoved my tongue in her cum hole... all I heard was I'm next from the other drag queens... I was so excited I nearly came in my pants.... hmmm this sounds like a good place to stop .... Wink</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Jessie xoxo</p>

Messages In This Thread
Making of Jessie part IV - by Wearpantiesbutwantmore - 04-25-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: Making of Jessie part IV - by boots66 - 04-27-2021, 06:16 AM
RE: Making of Jessie part IV - by CanuckGirl - 04-28-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: Making of Jessie part IV - by wmtop313 - 05-05-2021, 09:05 AM
RE: Making of Jessie part IV - by boots66 - 05-07-2021, 07:40 AM
RE: Making of Jessie part IV - by Myster-Ree - 05-07-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: Making of Jessie part IV - by wmtop313 - 05-11-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: Making of Jessie part IV - by Carol G - 06-09-2021, 12:29 PM