Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My first time at Janet's Closet

(12-04-2020, 10:11 AM)slvspanties Wrote:

Like so many others on here, I am also a closeted crossdresser. I've never talked with anyone in person about my passion, strictly on-line. Someone mentioned Janet's Closet in a forum on Flickr and had great things to say about it so I had to check it out. Like everyone else that goes into Janet's for the first time, my heart was racing like crazy not knowing what to expect. I had butterflies knowing that I was going to finally be in a place where they cater to the crossdressing world. The sales lady was so helpful. I'm sure she knew right away that it was my first time in a place like that as I did the typical "I'm just looking" when she asked if she could help me. She waited for me to get up the courage to ask her some questions and then I was as comfortable as could be.

My main mission was to pick up some breast forms and holy smokes, does Janet's have a lot to choose from! The sales lady was so helpful and even asked if I wanted to try them on. I wish I would have. Not only did I pick up some breast forms but I also picked up some sexy lace "sissy panties" with a built in pouch in the front and a short little hot red skirt. I can't wait to be back in that area again so I can do some more shopping.  Heart" alt="Heart" title="Heart"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

You look gorgeous!  Heart" alt="Heart" title="Heart">

Messages In This Thread
My first time at Janet's Closet - by slvspanties - 12-04-2020, 10:11 AM
RE: My first time at Janet's Closet - by JOSIE N - 12-04-2020, 11:35 AM
RE: My first time at Janet's Closet - by Suzy - 12-04-2020, 01:21 PM
RE: My first time at Janet's Closet - by Bernice - 12-04-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: My first time at Janet's Closet - by Tami - 12-06-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: My first time at Janet's Closet - by boots66 - 12-06-2020, 05:10 PM
RE: My first time at Janet's Closet - by Bernice - 12-06-2020, 02:44 PM
RE: My first time at Janet's Closet - by Bernice - 12-06-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: My first time at Janet's Closet - by Sussancross - 05-22-2021, 05:41 AM