Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Tumble, Swirl or Slide Down the Rabbit's Hole?
Touughie, and I'm not what to say. One thing others have done, is to introduce her to the subject via some media show, like Ru Paul's drag race, or a film where crossdressing is a major part of the plot, and see her reaction to that.
I'm not into drag, I mean it's fun to watch, only I don't want to do it. I like to be that older MILF woman, or a professional well dressed person. Not "That" kind of professional, girls!

My little beef about crossdressing in the media is that it is often done for laughs, or as drag, or outright gay. Depends where on the spectrum you find yourself. The question I've been asked the most when I've told people, "Are you gay". To that I'm not!
I know there are a number here which are, or bi., and that's cool, so I mean no offense.
My wife always knew I liked wearing lingerie for years, but when I started to take it another level, fully dressed, makeup etc, that was her reaction too.

When it goes down well, and it is pretty much impossible to predict, but it can bring couples closer together, and it's a bit more intimacy you share.

I hope it goes well, and let us know how it goes, if you do tell her.
You have my thoughts and prayers.
Amy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Tumble, Swirl or Slide Down the Rabbit's Hole? - by CanuckGirl - 10-27-2020, 03:44 PM