Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FEMME FASHION MAGAZINE
I must admit, having just joined, that I find this website is very addicting.

I just posted my introduction so I'm not going to be redundant here. If you search the new member's thread, I should be easy to find. In my introduction I mentioned that in the real world, I work in the publishing field, in my case on the editorial side. But over the years, I have developed a pretty good layout design skillset to deal with art directors who tell me they can't do what I ask (it's amazing when I give them an example, they find a way to do what I ask). One of the things I like doing is taking what I think is one of my better photos, like this one

[Image: 1.jpg?access_token=1!moqy2olV5nWqcTWQBhW...ion=2.42.0]

and turn it into something else, in this case, a faux, fashion magazine cover for a high-style magazine called Femme Fashion whose tagline is "The style guide for bois who have become girls."

[Image: 1.jpg?access_token=1!8955z3r1swKt8tzjIMX...ion=2.42.0]

I would like to think that this is better than most of those "create your own magazine cover" websites out there.

My idea is a magazine-style presentation where we gurls are outed and presented in tasteful, Vogue-style layouts. High-class, no nudity, but where high-quality boudoir-style (us in lingerie and stilettos) photography is featured. 

If you have a really good picture of yourself and would like something similar, give me a shout. I have a few other templates I work with. They are all done in a page layout program so it's relatively easy to change up the elements. And I have a template of the iconic Caitlyn Jenner Vanity Fair cover to work with. But It only works design-wise, if the underlying image is a similar pose. If asked, I might post that version with me on the cover, if asked.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  Smile

I'm curious since I'm brand new here, is there a component of male admirers here, looking for someone like me, to be a full-time live-in girlfriend or wife? Is there a place here that is best to attract that sort of attention? If so, please let me know.

I guess that's enough for now. It's approaching 8 AM here on the West Coast and I have a lot of work I need to get done this weekend. I hope that some of you respond and provide feedback.

Stay safe,

Rikki

Messages In This Thread
FEMME FASHION MAGAZINE - by Rikki_Truesdell - 05-23-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: FEMME FASHION MAGAZINE - by Anne - 05-24-2020, 07:25 AM
RE: FEMME FASHION MAGAZINE - by Rikki_Truesdell - 05-24-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: FEMME FASHION MAGAZINE - by CanuckGirl - 05-24-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: FEMME FASHION MAGAZINE - by Anne - 05-25-2020, 08:17 AM