Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry sir, I referred to you as ma'am.....
So my oldest son and I went to Walmart for some groceries. Here I am, bent over, legs and knees together, lookng for some lunch meat. Behind me approaches someone in a handicap scooter and asks if I can help him find some turkey and roast beef. Sure. So i got some for him after i turned around. He said 'thank you,. And then he said, "I'm sorry sir for referring to you as ma'am". I said, not a problem; and just maybe I am"...

Now, someone may be offended, but I took it as a compliment. You see, from his vantage point, he saw a female form; not a male. Pink tennis shoes, skinny jeans, loose, but thin, top, long hair. He 'thought' he made a mistake when he noticed no makeup and a bit of facial hair.

So, imagine when this @#$%^&* virus is gone, and I can get back to getting my electrolysis re-started - and completed. Then I can wear makeup and not look like a freak. And then get my 'top' properly 'adjusted/enhanced/augmented'.....

“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?'”

– George Bernard Shaw

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”

– C.S. Lewis

“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

– Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

– Epicurus

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”

– Christopher Reeve

Messages In This Thread
Sorry sir, I referred to you as ma'am..... - by MichelleL - 05-14-2020, 08:35 PM