Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The View From The Other Side
(04-23-2020, 06:09 PM)MichelleL Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 04:50 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 08:51 AM)MichelleL Wrote: So maybe, it isn't something they willfully do on purpose, but something that has been ingrained in them since early childhood. Oh well, I guess just bite your lip, smile, bat your eyelashes a bit, and remind him about 'how smart and wonderful' he is.

I know this probably didn't help, or tell you something you didn't already know; but your post gave me a change to get something off my meager chest. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
 Thanks Michelle, I agree with your take on the behaviour, and I really do need to polish up those fawning skills!  Big Grin

Yep, sometimes you want to be on your knees - begging..... And sometimes you want him on his knees - begging. Either way; it's all about what 'we' want - right ladies! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Well, yes to both times Michelle! Sometimes I want to be on my knees, sometimes I want her to be on "her" knees, or her (the woman) to be on her knees. Depends where I am in the spectrum that day!

I try not to overdo the macho guy thing, which usually isn't difficult, though I've also noticed that GG's expect that at times. The male taking to lead, that is.
 I've been out quite a few times totally en femme, dresed up or casual, and I believe I'm passable, but have never had a situation like that develop. Likely it simply hasn't happend to me yet.
Been chatted up a few times, though. Even though I still idenitify as hetro, meaning I find women very attractive irrespective of how I'm presenting myself, but I do enjoy being treated as a woman.
 Amy

Messages In This Thread
The View From The Other Side - by JodieLynne - 04-22-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: The View From The Other Side - by Anne - 04-23-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: The View From The Other Side - by MichelleL - 04-23-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: The View From The Other Side - by Suzy - 04-23-2020, 10:35 AM
RE: The View From The Other Side - by JodieLynne - 04-23-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The View From The Other Side - by MichelleL - 04-23-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: The View From The Other Side - by CanuckGirl - 04-23-2020, 08:05 PM