Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jessie trying to find herself....
I'm going to start off with its been a struggle lately.... been trying all kinds of websites trying to find a free way to find a way to embrace my femininity and the needs I seem to have... best I found is manhunt but still a lot of creeps... still to scared to hit the bookstores but love and fantasize about the idea of finding a glory hole... still love wearing panties and stockings  every chance I get,  but lately it's been tough to find the time... but recently found a nice gent to chat with and he has me doing things I have never tried and my curiosity is soaring..  last week I was modeling dresses, heels even  lingerie for him.. online of course... he even had me walk outside dressed albeit for a quick minute but I loved everything about it... I was so comfortable i wanted to give him my address..  I'm not sure where it's going but I am so willing to do more... I just get so aroused but as soon as I cum I immediately cut off communication... lately I feel like totally dressing up, would love to try make up.. and see where that leads... I wish there was a way to make this fantasy possible but hell everyday I continue to take it farther... Ive been growing out my hair for no particular reason,  I trimmed downstairs, shaved the boys and tainted area... it has me feeling incredibly promiscuous ... a couple more margaritas and hell I'm going to need a toy... why does this have to be so hard?!  if you made it this far I appreciate you and hopefully I'm not the only one that feels this way, I'm just venting and thanks for listening any advice is greatly appreciated 

Jessie

Messages In This Thread
Jessie trying to find herself.... - by Wearpantiesbutwantmore - 03-21-2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Jessie trying to find herself.... - by Freda - 03-23-2020, 07:05 PM