Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello...newbie
(02-06-2020, 09:37 AM)Anne Wrote: So much to touch on here (pun not intended).  Sounds like you are already taking baby steps into the realm of crossdressing with your wearing of pink panty.  From an undergarment standpoint, you enjoyed wearing them.  So how would you feel about wearing a bra with breastforms for a further transformation?   Your story has me wondering how you identify yourself in terms of sexuality.   Do you consider yourself bisexual?  or?
Also, in terms of gender identify, do you identify with being a male who likes to wear panties?  Do you have differing feelings about your gender?
For myself, I identify with being female (if only I were a cisgender female).  My self discovery began when I was 10 or 11 and tried on my mother's pantyhose and bra, tucked my junk and realized that I wanted to be a woman and not a man.  For me, I love dressing as a woman as it allows me to visually present myself as the woman I wish I were.  Things are certainly more complicated than that for me.  My point is that we are all unique with our own personalities and backgrounds that have influenced us to varying degrees.

Hi Anne,  thanks for your thoughts.  I consider myself to be a Male.  Professionally I am large and in charge. Privately I have realized that I need to let go of the person  that is charge and simply follow.  My sexual identity then is still mixed, I like all sex.  I guess pan is as close of a label I can find.   I have and do enjoying submissive, and.being used for someone elses pleasure has been so.e of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. I'm about to start with a new Mistress who is going to put me in a chasity.cage and then femi size me.  I'm scared nervous and excited to see what happens

Messages In This Thread
Hello...newbie - by Slutboy57 - 02-05-2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Hello...newbie - by Slutboy57 - 02-05-2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Hello...newbie - by Anne - 02-06-2020, 09:37 AM
RE: Hello...newbie - by Slutboy57 - 02-06-2020, 10:11 AM