Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello...newbie
Hello ladies, I just joined the site yesterday and have enjoyed reading your stories.
I am new to this aspect of my sexuality and find it very interesting.   I have had a long road dealing with my feelings and have finally come to terms with them.  I dont fit into any category as I like both sexes equally.  Sadly I must stay closeted publicly as my industry for all their talk of diversity and equality still discriminates against anyone who is "different ".  But I have the best job in the world!  Lol hard to explain but it is what I love to do.  
I have found that in my free time (late.fall and winter) I love to explore my sexuality and have found that enjoy being a submissive slut.  I have taken to wearing Lacey panties when I go out and love. The feeling.  I went to a football party at some friends place (panties on) and had a great time watching the game.  It was dark when I left and I stopped at a rest stop to pee.  I was wearing Levi's so I had to unbutton the fly to pull my panties down to relieve myself and didn't realize that my pants had fallen down exposing my pink lacey panties.  A man walked in and went to the urinal next to me and began relieving himself.  I notice out of the corner of my eye he was looking at my ass! I was somewhat scared as I looked at him. He said "Nice panties !"  I managed to say thank you and was shivering thinking about what would happen
The next thing I knew he was rubbing my panties and talking about what a nice ass I have. All i could manage to say was thank you...Sir.  he told me he'd like to see more of my panties, and invited me to his truck!  Scared and nervous i followed him to his truck and got in, and flowed him into the sleeper compartment..he quickly had my pants and shirt off leaving me only in my panties. I laid down on the bed where he began rubbing my ass and eventually taking the off.  When I looked he was naked and sporting a nice hard on.  He continued rubbing my ass, telling me what a good bitch I was while I sucked his cock.  I felt his fingers starting to play with.my hole and realized that he rubbing lube on it and in it.  As he moved into position I spread my legs and allowed him to enter me.  He took his time, but eventually shot his cum deep inside of me. I cleaned him up put my panties back on..we sat and chatted a awhile and I noticed he was getting hard again.  I mentioned it and his response was fast...I cant get enough of panties...and proceeded to take me again  a bit rougher this time.  He just pulled my panties to one side and entered me.  When he was done he asked if I had cum, which was no, so he.pulled the front of my panties down and started stroking me.  Well at that point i came quickly and he tucked me back into my.panties. I got dressed and completed my drive home.   When I got home I felt wet and went to the bathroom only to see that the back of my pants were soaked..when I took them off my panties were soaked with cum as well.
I have been thinking about this for a while  now, wondering that as a straight looking guy i can turn someone that much...what would it be like if I was fully dressed as a woman?  I'm not sure I want to make the step to cross dressing but it has opened a channel for me to explore.  
Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated 

Slutboy

Messages In This Thread
Hello...newbie - by Slutboy57 - 02-05-2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Hello...newbie - by Slutboy57 - 02-05-2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Hello...newbie - by Anne - 02-06-2020, 09:37 AM
RE: Hello...newbie - by Slutboy57 - 02-06-2020, 10:11 AM