Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jessie part 3, craigslist
(12-04-2019, 07:20 AM)Anne Wrote: Hey Anne,

I usually go by Jessie when I'm feeling gurly, I have sat in front of the mirror a time or two wishing I had breasts and a vagina, but then I'd probably just play with them all day and never get anything done...lol doesn't sound too bad, I also love pleasuring a cock as well, most of the time more than pleasuring myself, so its difficult to decide which way I feel from day to day,  I love being a  man but there are those days when I'd give anything to be a woman.. thanks for your time...

Xoxo  jessie

Hi Wearpanties (cannot remember your name if you posted previously).  Love your stories and reminds me of my encounters I have had.  Perhaps your thrill and enjoyment is the same as mine when I am Anne and love giving pleasure to a man.  Like you, when I am dressed and get to be Anne, I just love being with men and love pleasuring a cock.  Do you think it is because you wish you could be a woman instead of a man?  I look in the mirror and wish I had breasts and a vagina instead of the male parts.   Is it the same for you?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jessie part 3, craigslist - by pantygurl1963 - 12-03-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: Jessie part 3, craigslist - by Anne - 12-04-2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Jessie part 3, craigslist - by Wearpantiesbutwantmore - 12-04-2019, 11:32 AM