Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition within a transition, within a.....
(11-07-2019, 06:26 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 10:51 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Anne, yep, I'm re-starting facial electrolysis on Tuesday. I am preparing for a long tough slog through it. But there is a tunnel to that, and the light will come eventually, and then no more hair. I even hate using the phrase 'facial hair'. It is so not feminine.... And then it will be on to genital electrolysis! Onward, and upward! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Hi Michelle - I really give you kudos on what your doing!  But, I wonder why the obsession with genital  electrolysis?   Why is that necessary? My real female friends all have a little forest down there.  Personally, I just shave that area, no biggie.  Just wondering.  Please don’t take this personally, I’m just curious.  Hugs, Suzy

It really is a matter of personal preference....how feminine do you want to look and feel, especially for such an intimate area that one might share with another.  Personally, I am having laser treatment done for my bikini area (including the boys and my anus) except for the bush I am keeping in the front.  I'm almost hair-free there and looking forward to never taking a razor there again.  But it has to be dark hair for laser to work.  If it's grey hair, only electrolysis will permanently get rid of grey hair.
Heart 
Anne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transition within a transition, within a..... - by Anne - 11-08-2019, 07:09 AM