Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post surgery update; sort of....
(10-25-2019, 07:11 AM)MichelleL Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 05:59 AM)Anne Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 08:30 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Jodie, I found a better electrolysis place (actually two of them) that works with transgender folks. I have an appointment on 11/12 to get my face done; once and for all. I will be asking them about doing the genital hair removal to see what they say. Both my surgeon and the hospital say to wait 3-4 weeks before even soaking in the tub. I'm probably not even going to think about genital hair removal until after the first of the year. It's going to be a forest down there by that time! GROSS..... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Michelle dear, it's taking me many sessions with the electrologist to have my face smooth and hair-free.  I hate to sound negative but are they really going to be able to do your face in one session?
Oh, I know it will take a few sessions. I'm just not going to screw around anymore with the laser and have to wait weeks in between sessions. I want it done, and completed, as soon as possible. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

I do understand and sympathize with your frustration with having to wait 4 to 5 weeks in between laser sessions.  I do think the laser sessions were good for me as they got rid of the dark hairs.  Unfortunately, I had way more grey hair to contend with than I thought...so it's really taking a lot of electrolysis sessions to rid myself of the grey hair.  I just didn't want you to go into electrolysis with too lofty of expectations, only to become disappointed.  There are only so many whiskers that the elctrolygist can zap and pull, one at a time, in a 1-hour session or for however long you are going.
Heart 
Anne

Messages In This Thread
Post surgery update; sort of.... - by MichelleL - 10-23-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: Post surgery update; sort of.... - by JOSIE N - 10-23-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: Post surgery update; sort of.... - by Anne - 10-23-2019, 02:15 PM
RE: Post surgery update; sort of.... - by Anne - 10-25-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: Post surgery update; sort of.... - by Anne - 10-25-2019, 08:29 AM
RE: Post surgery update; sort of.... - by JOSIE N - 10-24-2019, 07:02 AM