Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topless. On the beach. An opinion poll?
(08-16-2019, 06:15 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Anne, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I don't have 'breasts' yet. Well I am on hormones, and they are just north of an A cup, but I hope to get on a stronger dose when I see the 'doc' on the 27th. And my therapist is writing the letter so I can schedule the orchiectomy ASAP. With that done, and a higher dose of HRT, I'm really shooting for implants early next summer.

But yes, I agree with your thinking. So I guess once I have some real 'D cup meat' up top, and nothing of any use downstairs, I'll just have to wear a top when I mow the lawn, or go to the pool. So sad.... Big Grin Big Grin  Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

I can't wait to see you in a pic, rockin' a dress with a pair of natural D cup breasts.  You will look fantastic.

My discussion was certainly an opinion piece and not intended to direct the discussion towards or about you.   But I suppose we could insert any one of us into that scenario and discussion.  I think that even a woman or TG gurl with A breasts is going to sexually arouse males.  Certainly some men are turned on all the more with the sight of larger breasts.  IMO the male brain is wired to copulate so most males are going to be aroused at the sight of bare womanly flesh whether it's in the form of an A cup or larger.  So I can understand that many/most communities will have a dress code that requires women to cover up.  If you need to get your boobies tanned, then seek out that topless beach and tan them there....or convince your local township to change the dress code.
Heart 
Anne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Topless. On the beach. An opinion poll? - by Anne - 08-17-2019, 06:09 AM